Amazon's New World MMO

With the release date just about 2 months away. Who here is planning to play close to day 0?
What other thoughts do you have on this new shiny hypetrain game?

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of MMO’s but it does look interesting.

1 Like

I think I have outgrown MMO’s I just cant seem to enjoy them

1 Like

They are still front and center of my gaming life ;-). I find the connections made with people in them make the game last much longer than a normal non massively multiplayer game.

3 Likes

Me! So keen for it. Been tracking it for (seems like) ages now. Been on my Steam Wishlist pretty much since the listing went live there. Am hoping to have collected enough Discovery Vitality steam vouchers by mid-July to go Pre-Order and get into the Closed Beta in its second week (Closed Beta runs from 20 July - 02 August), IF the reports and streams (the Beta is not under NDA) I see in the first week look okay.

2 Likes

Did not know this existed. Also the first thing I saw when I checked the “media” section was, “yep that’s an MMO” All MMO’s have the same screenshots these days. XD

I might give it has a free to play model, and it is interesting enough, although with me going trough all the Mass Effect games, an MMO RPG will be last on my list of genres to play at the moment.

2 Likes

A Deep Dive into New World with Game Director Scott Lane and other New World devs. A quick Q&A session at the end with Geoff Keighly as well.

2 Likes