Assetto Corsa Competizione

wow @aldyr big ups dude!!! Very nice of you

2 Likes

My Server is up now if any of you want to go practice.

Name is South AFrica Practice with no password

2 Likes

So I was pleasantly surprised at the game size. A mere 12GB! When I installed it I thought it said 120000MB (120GB) which is in line with game installs these days. But no, it’s 12GB… just 12

@Flex I’ll jump on the practice server a bit later

3 Likes

Wow! What a man! @aldyr the legend! :trophy:

I am down with upgrading to GT cars, especially once this becomes part of the MEWRL. I need any points I can get, even just participation points!

2 Likes

Server is up if anyone wants to join

1 Like

2 Likes

Have to pay the bills :sob:

2 Likes

MEW is turning into a Sim Racing Hub! LOVING IT!

2 Likes

I need to get in on this, tomorrow though, we have a lot of racing scheduled for this evening :muscle:

1 Like

I did a few practice laps and short races last night to try out the game. One of the things that stands out immediately is the audio quality, it’s incredible. The tracks are fantastically done, you “feel” the momentum of the car (especially on the downhill section of Bathurst. The weather effects are great, I must still drive in a storm.

Driving on Kyalami I must commend the guy who made the Kyalami track mod for AC, the track is very similar to the laser scanned version you find in ACC.

1 Like

The sounds is damn amazing yeah!

Lets say tomorrow at 19:00 ? Have prac?

A lap around Zolder in an Audi R8 and a Ferrari 488. I know the track and the cars well from iRacing, and the knowledge there translates well over to ACC.

Turn up the sound if you are ever in doubt of how good this game sounds and looks!

2 Likes

Whoops, the Audi broke Youtube :wink:

2 Likes

Nice dude! What were your lap times?

Uhm… I will have to go look. Why dont you set a benchmark for me to aspire to! :grin:

I am by no means one of the fastest.
My brother on the other hand is just sick!

Monday night we had a 50 man Lobby on Kyalami! O_o

I’ve got an online meeting at 7pm today but I can always drop in afterwards.

1 Like

We can get a vote on the time, perhaps at 20:00 ?

Who is keen to join? Just some casual practice, share tips, setups, ideas and so on

i’m juggling so many games, but i’ll join. Just need to move a BL3 session :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’ll probably join after 9 or so if everyone is still on.