Assetto Corsa Competizione

I am considering, but I am so kak man lol. I did some practice yesterday, getting the same time I got on last week’s event. which is 2:30, can I not see what the other people are posting first lol

Pretty sure it’s these good folk: https://twitter.com/racingmonday

Looks like they organise through their Discord server:

2 Likes

Thank you MEWtorsports Team Principal!

1 Like

Good luck guys!

1 Like

Phew 85/80 people in the driver’s meeting. I’ll try next time. I wasn’t ready anyways. I see you are there @DarthMol, good luck man.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I see @DieGrootHammer and @Flex here too.

3 Likes

Streaming anywhere??

My CPU is already dying! So many cars. My old i5 6600K is taking strain

1 Like

Struggled to get in one decent lap with all the traffic but managed a 2.23.9 to get P51 on the grid.

P1 was 2.17!

3 Likes

Yeah I would have def been last hahaha. Also my i5 4970 will die then if your 6600k was taking strain.

That was a tough race but I made it!

Got caught in a crazy smash up on Eau Rouge and Radillion. My car got so busted up I had to drive it back with my steering wheel upside down so I could still steer in the right direction. 3 and half minutes in the pits and I was last (P69 at that point) but managed to fight my way up to P38 before I had to make a short stop right before the end for fuel - since my earlier than planned visit to the pits messed up my fueling strategy. In the end I got P43. It was great fun!

4 Likes

Nice! Damnit, maybe I should get the game. It looks like everyone’s playing it.

3 Likes

That looks like it was epic!!! Really want to join that next time!

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be joining the Monday night races. The usual format seems to be that they have 3 servers (Pro/Pro-Am/Am) so I’m keen to start in the amateur class and work my way up.

2 Likes

Was an awesome race. Qualified 20th. Got taken out into T1 Lap 1 bey guy ramming into my boot. Pitted immediately and had to work my way up again through traffic. Ended up 18th

5 Likes

I checked the times and tried my hand at ACC at Spa, and I don’t get it at all. On Assetto Corsa with a GT3 car I can easily get my times down to 2:19, but damn if I can get even close to that in ACC. And I drive the same with little mistakes. I am at least 4 seconds a lap slower in ACC than AC, and I don’t get it at all.

But I am really interested to join the Monday night races. Seems like so much fun.

Anybody else joining the Monday Night Racing today? I am keen to give it a go :wink:

It is Monday, and tonight we race!

We are heading off to Brands Hatch and Suzuka for our 2 x 30 mins races.

Each event will have 15 mins of Practice, 15 mins of Qualifying, and a 30 min race. No mandatory pitstop.

Before the server goes to a Qualifying session there will be a MANDATORY drivers briefing in Discord.

We will remind everyone in-game to join the briefing.

Tonight we will run 3 servers. AM, ProAM, and Pro.

The server splits are not decided on raw lap time, but on racecraft. We encourage members to decide which server is best for them.

AM - for the least experienced

ProAM - for those confident in their racing

Pro - for a real challenge

Servers will have limited space on a first-come, first-serve basis.

We expect clean racing. Remember, this is not a league, you do not get points for finishing well, but you do get publicly shamed for bad driving.

Divebombs, aggressive driving on the first lap, and general rudeness are frowned upon. Deliberately crashing other drivers out will get you banned.

The servers will be up by 19:30 and will be announced on all our platforms.

1 Like

I really wanted to join tonight but I never got any practice in. And I don’t want to do anyone any disservice with my crappy driving.

EDIT: Screw it, I will join and just take it slow and rather come dead last. of course I will join AM

1 Like

I’m planning on joining tonight!

1 Like

Sweet, darth will keep me company… 5 seconds ahead :stuck_out_tongue: