Backlog Battle

So one aspect of my life that I’ve noticed I need to tame is my productivity. This year I have committed myself to becoming more productive in my personal and work life. Too often are tasks being forgotten or not prioritised accordingly, causing extra strain and effort that you could have done without. Now I’m not saying every day life concerns are equatable to those of the gaming life, but one of my goals is to try and combat my backlog. So what I am going to attempt is to apply these methodologies to my the gaming aspect of my life.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/backlogbattle/
5 Likes

I already failed

1 Like

I’ve found a smart way around that particular issue. Get people to account share with you and then just play their games. :stuck_out_tongue:

Like right now I’m spending a lot of time on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 that I didn’t buy; I’m just playing it on @Beo’s account.

I played Red Dead Redemption 2 the same way as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for assisting in in attacking my backlog, at least I can remove that one from my list :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What a fantastic article @Beo! I really enjoyed reading that.

I too have an ever expanding backlog - and it seems less time to play games at the moment, which looked at another way is a good thing because at least it means that I’m prioritizing work, family and other responsibilities.

At the end of the day, gaming should be fun. Whether it is an escape into a fantastical adventure, a way to get the adrenaline pumping through competition or just to chill out - gaming should never be a chore.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, now if only Dark Souls Remastered for Switch would magically appear on that backlog of yours…