Beating Off 2.0

Anyone still play GTA Online? I really would like to play with teammates.

1 Like

Hope everyone’s weekend has been chilled. We’re driving around Sandton, Bryanston, and Lonehill at the moment to test the quality of the mobile data networks in the area.

1 Like

Lets see can i have a redo and do that rather than the one I had with my family.

1 Like

I am hoping for a better week than I have had in the last 2. Finally got all the application forms done for my mom’s first old age home application. There were a ton of hoops to jump through, everything from going to 7 banks to get sworn statements that she does not have accounts at them to doctor certificates.

5 Likes

Mornin’ all

Anyone here really good with CVs/resumes that are willing to give me a hand? I still have a lot of work to do on mine, get it up to date, format it, etc… Thanks ^^

2 Likes

I can try - I am no pro tho

Morning people of the palace

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

2 Likes

Morning guys

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll DM you when I have something somewhat put together.

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will send you my email - just mail it when you are ready and I will take a look

1 Like

Greetings !!

1 Like

Hi everyone. Been sick at home the entire day. Again I seem to be sick. In the last 8 years I’ve only been sick 3 times, all within the past year. Stress is a bitch boys and girls.

3 Likes

Jy beter jouself oppas! WOrd gou gesond

Happy Tuesday

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

I have so many deadlines. Going to crunch today so I hope you all have a good day!

2 Likes

Mornings to all hopefully you guys crush today💪and Praise the Sun🌞

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Still sleepy even though I got decent sleep

[T]/

(10 chars)

2 Likes

Morning everyone, was busy since I got in until now.

2 Likes

Wensie has been sending me pics of her trip, I am jelly

But then again I am freezing and loving the cold, waiting for the rain.

She is dying of heat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like