Beating Off 2.0

Lol I wish its an el cheapo Huawei thing he brought here that has no antennas.

I was busy moving the router now to see if I could get a better signal and he decides he is going to help and goes and unplug everything, router, server, ups etc. No nothing works… Fml

2 Likes

I’m assuming this piece of crap?

2 Likes

hahaha Wenz ek wens ek kon help

Stomach cramps started wish I knew what triggered it.

but still being good and eating snap peas for lunch

1 Like

Yup that is it. And it’s paired with a rain lte sim card but of course we don’t have sufficient coverage at ou building.

2 Likes

So now we are stuck waiting for the IT luminary to arrive, he has been on his way to our office since 9:30 this morning as he was supposed to come sort something with the server out this morning already

Ai hemel al daag hy op gaan daar nie veel gedoen word nie

1 Like

Yeah, I’d barely consider using that at home

1 Like

Oh look he just strolled into the office…

1 Like

Interestingly my boss wants me to learn a new programming language: Dart. @FarligOpptreden, have you guys done anything with Dart?

Dammit, now I want to learn a bit of Dart

1 Like

so between the boss and the luminary neither of them know what the administrator password of our server is… like HOW IN THE WORLD is it not saved somewhere.

Also why do we have to sets of administrator users set up on our server… cause the one that i have the password to only allows you to see some of our data but not everything… ugh i just cannot deal with this level of incompetence

2 Likes

so out of interest does anyone here not have any creases on any fingers?

What do you mean?

No, nothing in Dart. Personally, it doesn’t seem mature enough yet with very few libraries and ecosystems avaiable compared to something like JavaScript. With Node.js, TypeScript and React (js / Native) you have everything to build just about anything. With full async / await syntactical sugar for Promises, you get some very elegant code done that performs well.

1 Like

like do all your fingers have creases in them?

bo of onder? Want ja myne het tot scars op dit

aan die onder kant van mens se hand/vingers… twee van my fingers het nie creases nie en kan ook nie buig rerig nie, so ek het net gewonder

ok dit klink weird

i know, dit is weird,niemand anders in kantoor se hande lyk so nie