Beating Off 2.0

I was 14, so in that sense I was lucky, I learnt in 2 years of physio and so on how to do everything.

I have adapted, the biggest issue I have is to find comfy mice, since I have a very weird grip - and on older mice you can see how it wears. I cant bend the index and middle or ring finger, except at the knuckle. but they have a bit of flexibility. Its a case of adapting. The bonus is when applying for jobs - I can claim a disability

1 Like

Ouch that must have hurt like hell.

4 Likes

Oh, we’re taking hand photos now. Okay then I’ll join in

4 Likes

Yep, the physio was almost worse and obviously the mental issues I had, it took me 3 months to look at my hand - I had it covered at all times even when it wasnt necessary. I know it broke something in my head way back then tho.

1 Like

Fine jy wen!

1 Like

Nope it doesn’t. But if I force it to bend it is sore.

1 Like

@DieGrootHammer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Since we’re doing hand pictures

4 Likes

Morning all

4 Likes

Good morning y’all! Seems I missed a lot of hands-on chat yesterday afternoon. :vulcan_salute:

It amuses me no end to think what would go through a strangers mind when they wander into a thread titled “Beating Off” and are greeted by a bunch of pictures of people’s palms. :joy:

7 Likes

Haha that’s true @GregRedd!

2 Likes

There was a foot as well. Some people are into things like that.

2 Likes

Morning everyone. What weird fetish shall we dive into today?

2 Likes

Agalmatophilia?

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

To give some of you an idea of the damage a mincer can do

Using Psycho’s xray since I cannot physically look at mine without being sick
The red is where my fingers where broken - tip of the thumb was cut off, the section at the top of the middle finger was crushed and the ring finger was cut off at just below the knuckle - the fact that they managed to reattach it, and it has full feeling (just minimal movement is still amazing).

The blue mark is where the blade cut my palm to the bone

And @CrONus you might be the first to have that phobia

2 Likes

Risky Google search of the day?

Nah, not as bad as I thought:

2 Likes

I love the fact that everyone had to Google it to find out what it was and with a sense of NSFW :rofl:

3 Likes

greetings ! already off to a frustrating morning at work ! and an asshat in another country is looking for cross border docs from 2 years ago, i told the boss there’s no effin way im going to look for all that kak in storage and then also scan it and mail it, thats about 2-3 days of work

5 Likes

I know those feels dude.