Beating Off 2.0

Get the Essence Gel polish, no light needed and mine stays on

1 Like

i have the essence ones that ā€œdontā€ need a light and they dont last that long, maybe 2 days max then they start to bubble and then i pick at my nails and pull it off.

i have found a place near my house now that does gelish for R180 compared to sorbetā€™s R230.

1 Like

I went and spent the money on the base coat and top coat as well. Nail polish does not stay on my nails after all the morphine I was givenā€¦
The Essence is the ONLY nail polish that ACTUALLY staysā€¦ Just had mine on for a week now without chipping :slight_smile:

i have resorted to doing my toes at home and have my hands done for special occasions at a place. that way my hands look less like i dig through thorns everyday (thank you dearest kitties for scarring my hands on a daily basis)

1 Like

I have found the same with the essence ones, especially the new range - on my toes it lasts till they grow out

And nails I get up to 5 days without a touch up

Sorbet started peeling after a week, the other place I went to lasted 8 days

1 Like

Howdy all

1. Almost the weekend. Might have a chance of enjoying it even!
  2. New mattress that my parents bought me arrived yesterday. A much needed improvement over the one that had practically no springs in the middle
  3. D-Link websmart switches suck arse. Iā€™ve known this since I got them (no CLI), but they canā€™t handle all the new equipment Iā€™m putting in, so Iā€™m having to disable RTPā€¦ WTF!
  4. Lots of new equipment to install otherwise an awesome thing
  5. Tooth hole is filling in nicely. Pain med usage has gone down.
  6. Got a hockey game Sunday night :smiley: only 1 this month due to the holiday thoughā€¦
  7. I like odd numbers.
3 Likes

But @murfle, what Nail Polish do you prefer?

3 Likes

Black nail polish is the best nail polish.

1 Like

If i was closer id do gelish for you :slightly_smiling_face: maybe i need a holiday, if you need a dress, try contempo if there is one near you, they have very flattering dresses.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to go with acetoneā€¦

I am getting one made for me :smiley:

1 Like

TOTALLY OFF TOPICā€¦

I am sitting at my desk, barefoot as usualā€¦ And my feet are sweatingā€¦ ITS NOT EVEN HOT FFS

1 Like

UK spring/summer ; tights everywhere

1 Like

lol wait until the short shorts come out, you will be shook

Got a whiff of it last year. Had to wear sunglasses indoors.

1 Like

Itā€™s becoming winter, soon farmers will have to wear two pairs of shorts

3 Likes

Who is willing to be my alibi

If one more telkom rep, whites pages directory, or sales person phones today I am going to murder that person

1 Like

What a shit place

1 Like

Hey a statue

2 Likes

Dude rather go take a walk in the royal gardens
and make your way to Camden market, then have fun