Beating Off 2.0

Kykie jy gaan maak dat ek nie met jou praat nie!

Wat gaan jy vir my terug bring ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought you were going to a beach resort for some reason.

1 Like

No first couple of days are in Phnom Penh, goin to S21 prison and killing fields, also the royal palace, then we head out to Kep (the beach part) and then we head back inland to Siem Reap to go visit all the Buddhist temples

2 Likes

ffs… i came in an hour earlier today so i can finish all my stuff but no, now the boss still has a trillion things i need to do ugh, you drives me mad.

2 Likes

Much excitement

2 Likes

Anyone still play GTA Online? I really would like to play with teammates.

1 Like

Hope everyone’s weekend has been chilled. We’re driving around Sandton, Bryanston, and Lonehill at the moment to test the quality of the mobile data networks in the area.

1 Like

Lets see can i have a redo and do that rather than the one I had with my family.

1 Like

I am hoping for a better week than I have had in the last 2. Finally got all the application forms done for my mom’s first old age home application. There were a ton of hoops to jump through, everything from going to 7 banks to get sworn statements that she does not have accounts at them to doctor certificates.

5 Likes

Mornin’ all

Anyone here really good with CVs/resumes that are willing to give me a hand? I still have a lot of work to do on mine, get it up to date, format it, etc… Thanks ^^

2 Likes

I can try - I am no pro tho

Morning people of the palace

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

2 Likes

Morning guys

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll DM you when I have something somewhat put together.

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will send you my email - just mail it when you are ready and I will take a look

1 Like

Greetings !!

1 Like

Hi everyone. Been sick at home the entire day. Again I seem to be sick. In the last 8 years I’ve only been sick 3 times, all within the past year. Stress is a bitch boys and girls.

3 Likes

Jy beter jouself oppas! WOrd gou gesond

Happy Tuesday

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

I have so many deadlines. Going to crunch today so I hope you all have a good day!

2 Likes