Beating Off 2.0

Because they make tea from the bos and not the boss. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rooibaas tea.

My not rooibos tea was delightful.

5/7

2 Likes

Right everyone. Time to go get your next officially acceptable beverage of choice.

3 Likes

water. . . .

Its all I have

2 Likes

My wife’s family is so very British about tea and absolutely nothing else. Last week Wednesday my mom in law passed away and the first thing they all did when they got home is all have a cup of tea together. Tea seems to fix everything.

2 Likes

water for me too

It’s very interesting to see what the limitations of the “Regular” Trust Level is.

I could make you a mod to see if the limits still apply?

4 Likes

“No,” Arthur said, “look, it’s very, very simple…. All I want… is a cup of tea. You are going to make one for me. Now keep quiet and listen.”

And he sat. He told the Nutro-Matic about India, he told it about China, he told it about Ceylon. He told it about broad leaves drying in the sun. He told it about silver teapots. He told it about summer afternoons on the lawn. He told it about putting the milk in before the tea so it wouldn’t get scalded. He even told it (briefly) about the East India Trading Company.

“So that’s it, is it?” said the Nutro-Matic when he had finished.

“Yes,” said Arthur. “That is what I want.”

“You want the taste of dried leaves boiled in water?”

“Er, yes. With milk.”

“Squirted out of a cow?”

“Well in a manner of speaking, I suppose…”

“I’m going to need some help with this one.”

3 Likes

So tonight we are in pub street having 50c draft beer and $1.50 cocktails

5 Likes

Sounds great.

1 Like

@SIGSTART

7 Likes

that pic reminds me of the movie turistas :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Haha! Quality. Thanks, @Solitude.

3 Likes

I hope I win.

3 Likes

I will never win on there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well @wenzdayz isn’t in the country at the moment so you have a ‘chance’.

5 Likes

So I just had a voet massage by an actual he/she… Had nou choice in the matter… Went for the creepy fish bath thing where the fish eat your feet and then you get a free foot massage.
I don’t know how I’m going to sleep tonight…

1 Like

I wanna do that so bad! How was it? The fishy foot thing I meant

2 Likes

Creepy as fuck. Ek sweer dis tiny Lil piranha fish… Dit was die weird ste sensation ever. Sal jou die video whatsapp

2 Likes