Beating Off 2.0

well i can see if my uhm “power” of suggestion will work a second time round…

1 Like

anything goes here… literally anything

Oky so basically I want to ask if there are a few oaks that plays DnD. I really want to give it a go since I heard so much about it and it sounds awesome. I know you can do it in a group or over the webs but I haven’t found a DM or a group willing to teach me.

So here’s me asking if there’s a dnd group got any space open for a newbie :muscle:

3 Likes

ooh i would actually also like to learn… it does sound very fun

2 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one :muscle:

2 Likes

I can’t assist, but good luck! I haven’t DND’d in ages but with a good group it’s really awesome.

3 Likes

Rolled a natural 20. Your power of suggestion was not successful

3 Likes

Area? Beeen trying to start a DnD group for ever. Watching Critical Role as I type this actually

2 Likes

I know nothing about this. But I really want to learn and play its just the previous times I suggested it people were all on board but that never happened so it really sucks.

But help a flexer out man :muscle:

2 Likes

I have been fighting the call for a while, but perhaps DnD is something I need to look at getting into as well…

3 Likes

I’m a half-decent DM, if I do say so myself. My house is just not suitable for hosting a D&D group.

Where is everyone based, and does anyone have a good spot to meet once a month to play?

Group should be max 4–5 people.

2 Likes

ah but my suggestion did not take place immediately… besides i have not said what i’d like it to be… im still pondering what it needs to change too…

1 Like

@SIGSTART

im in Randburg…

2 Likes

See the problem is I’m in Bloemfontein. So over the web is gonna suit me alot

2 Likes

Pretoria. There is a pizza joint here that hosts gaming evening once a week. People play DnD games there as well.

2 Likes

Or we can all go on holiday to Bloemfontein once a month to play D&D.

We could do it at The Hobbit Hotel! The very primordial birthplace of D&D!

EDIT: Or we could Skype you in, or stream over Twitch or YouTube or something :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Roll20 has some great features, if IRL sessions aren’t an option

3 Likes

Keen on this

3 Likes

I’ll stick my grubby paw up as well to try out some DnD. I’m in the middle of the Rand, so can do either J-Burg or P-Town

3 Likes

I’m up for it man really want to give it a go :muscle:

2 Likes