“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

I’ve been home since I started posting again. Whole day meeting ended slightly early. :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re right :frowning:

All hail the Rightful King @DieGrootHammer

2 Likes

I’m sorry.

1 Like

No worries. At least I can say I came after Hammer :joy:

5 Likes

Nice :muscle: very nice

2 Likes

Now I understand why the Beating Off thread was going crazy today.

4 Likes

You’re all very silly. I love you crazy MEWbs.

6 Likes

A true gentleman

3 Likes

Moer mense

3 Likes

I just wanna say thank you to you all

This is the reason I love you all so much.

Even if I barely participated, you guys kept me mostly sane and even caused me to smile a few times.

I am actually scared to write what is going on. Just because I finally have myself mostly under control tears wise.

Basically since Feb my mum has been complaining of pain and muscle spasms in her hip and lower back. The GP and ortho doctor said its just sciatica due to her one leg being shorter than the other.

So she went for xrays in march but they didnt see anything. The pain went away and then returned a month ago. Worse than last time.

Physio gave temp relief, no meds touched it - not even thc capsules.

I dragged her to the ER on sat, she was in such pain. They gave her a few things. And we got her an appointment with a neurosurgeon finally - the ER doc gave a recommendation.

So she went to see him, they did ct scans and a new set of xrays, that didnt show anything. Yesterday she went in for an MRI. That is when it became clear. 5 fractures in her pelvis. From the hip bone to the tail bone.

She was admitted this morning to hospital for tests. The doctor told her it is one of 2 things. Cancer or Osteoporosis.

So we are waiting. So far the doctor is leaning towards Osteo. But we have to wait for the results. To know if she is in the clear, they even took chest scans today.

Im doing my best to say Osteo - we can control that. Plus she admitted to having a very bad fall in Dec/Jan which could have caused the fractures.

So yea, thank you guys for distracting me so much today. I just couldnt participate. It is also why I withdrew from the mafia game.

11 Likes

Ah man that it bad but i hope everything will work out and that your mum is going to be kicking ass soon :mechanical_arm: Goodluck Wyv will think of you till we get better news.

Much love and support

2 Likes

Strength and thoughts with you and the family @Wyvern. :hugs:

2 Likes

@Entity dude that dnd group link you send me it amazing :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

What is this? A thread for ants?

4 Likes

Really? That’s good. Then I’m glad I suggested them :grinning:

Edit. I’m not a fan of dnd, just knew of that group and thought I’d share.

2 Likes

Much love and prayers, @Wyvern! :hugs:

2 Likes

@1nF4m0u5 sorry I dropped off. Computer crashed so I decided to call it a night.

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:

3 Likes

Is it Friday yet? Because I really want it to be Friday. Please. Or Saturday. Then I can stay in bed.

4 Likes

It’s all good man was also tired so after you left I also went to bed :muscle:

2 Likes