Best & Most Random of Your Reddit Feed

TIL William Goldman, writer of ‘The Princess Bride’, wrote the screenplay for his two daughters, who were 7 and 4 at the time. He asked them what they wanted to be in the story, with one saying a princess and one being a bride. He told them “That’ll be the title.”

3 Likes

6 Likes

Surface of Mars from Insight.

7 Likes

I missed out watching this last night :frowning:

From r/insanepeoplefacebook:

Remember kids, if you’re doing Z3d, never ever share your dispenser with other users!!

7 Likes

2 Likes

New Banksy

1 Like

Another from r/insanepeoplefacebook. Seriously, how are people like this actually able to function?

1 Like

7 Likes

That’s some pretty cool stats, albeit skewed in some way. The average ratings does not take into account games with no ratings, thus giving a potentially overestimated average score. But super cool to look through

The overly litigious way of life in America never ceases to amaze me.

That 116 mph (187 km/h) is actually not that fast or unsafe in a modern car just compounds the stupidity of the claim, imo.

3 Likes

Another from r/insanepeoplefacebook (though it’s technically Twitter…)

1 Like

And another to bring balance back to the universe… This one from r/pics gives me faith in humanity :grinning:

2 Likes

TIL the key difference between a ship and a boat is a ship can carry a boat, but a boat cannot carry a ship

3 Likes

8 Likes

CEO of EA is also the protagonist of Borderlands 2.

4 Likes

Don’t you mean antagonist? Unless Handsome Jack was actually the good guy and you ended up playing as the villian bound to sabotage his good deeds.

I think he was a protagonist in the Pre-Sequel.

Y’all need to play more Borderlands

Handsome Jack is a character in Gearbox Software’s Borderlands video game franchise. Jack is the President of the Hyperion Corporation, which takes control of the planet Pandora; in his mind, he is the protagonist of the story, the heroic savior of everyone and that the world revolves around him. Created to be the main antagonist of the “villain-centric” Borderlands 2 , Jack was conceived early on as a fellow Vault Hunter “frenemy” before being changed to an outright villain to make Borderlands 2 clearer. As the main antagonist, primary concerns fell on making him balance both the seriousness and humour of the game. Dameon Clarke was chosen as the voice for the character.

1 Like