Coronavirus - COVID-19

2 Likes

Cross-posting this since it is an intersection of racing games and COVID-19 (sentences you didn’t think you’d type five months ago)…

3 Likes

I’m heading back to work starting today. I don’t know what hours I’ll work yet as I won’t be able to work the night shifts due to curfew and transport issues. I told my boss I can’t work nights when he brought my permit to my house yesterday and he said we have to figure out who works when amongst ourselves, as long as there is always someone there during operating hours.

For today I’m going in from 9:00-17:00 and then we’ll see after that.

3 Likes

Good luck, stay safe!

3 Likes

The creed of this year: “2020, stay safe!”

4 Likes

Mum has gone this morning for her covid test - so lets see - chances are if she is negative then all of us at home was safe :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m going to have to get a covid test before they allow me onto site.

3 Likes

Apparently here the nasal swab has been taken away - or at least mum just got a throat swab

1 Like

The amount of recovered cases has overtaken the amount of active cases.

6 Likes

5 million global cases, and still climbing.

4 Likes

What site is this from?

1 Like
1 Like

WC numbers - Im weirdly optimistic - our recoveries has almost caught up with active cases, and of almost 6k people infected 470 are in hospital and 143 in icu

1 Like
2 Likes

And mum tested negative so that means we are at least covid free

4 Likes

Good news

2 Likes

Im just confused as to how they get that result so fast, because last I heard it takes 3 days for a positive result and 1 - 2 for negative - whats the difference?

1 Like

Isn’t the Western Cape’s whole thing that their results are faster than the rest of the country :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know that jackass :stuck_out_tongue: Im curious about why it takes longer to get the positive result than negatives - Ive heard of a fair few who got their results within 24hours (all negs)

1 Like

Thats great news!

A very good friend of mine’s uncle got sick about 4 weeks ago and was on and off ventilator. He passed away yesterday. He was early 40’s and quite the healthy sporty guy.

2 Likes