Cyberpunk 2077 — We Have a City to Burn🔥

I’m a little concerned that me saying “no reason to pre-order a game, and if it looks good i’m 100% getting it” is akin to being a negative nancy :flushed:

2 Likes

Haha. No the negative nancy is derived from your previous statement stating CDPR burned you. They didn’t burn you bro. They are on of the (few) good guy developers. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 July 2020. It’s the only way.

1 Like
2 Likes

Digital Pre-Order pages are LIVE

GOG - $59.99 (~R895) [100% to CD:PR]

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

Steam - R799

Xbox - R999

Playstation - R1069

Epic Store - R TBC

Not live yet (but rather use one of those ^ cos it’ll be $59.99 here too)

1 Like

So the question is GOG or steam.

1 Like

It is a bit tricky. I’m leaning towards GOG personally. It is R100 more, but makes me feel happy knowing it’s all going to the devs and not adding another 30% to the lining of Gabe’s silk pajamas.

GOG pre-order gets you an About the Game digital booklet, some extra wallpapers and some print ready posters.

ETA - Oh, and you get a time-limited (pre-order by 17 June) 30% discount voucher off Cvberpunk 2077 merch, but it looks like pretty much everything from Large up is “out of stock” and I remember seeing something about them only shipping to EU and NA addresses. YMMV.

Affordable release date: 2023. Looking forward to that

1 Like

I got an email from steam telling me that pre-order is now available.

1 Like

Err… Cyberpunk 2077

:grinning:

GOG, so you can let all your friends play for free since it’s DRM free on GOG. :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember, no pre orders

But Keanu…

I’m sorry but that’s just stupid. If I had the money I would order a CE on PC and a vanilla copy on PS4 right now. No matter your stance on pre-orders this is CDPR.

1 Like

I don’t see the point of Collectors Editions either.

1 Like

It looks pretty. That’s about it. I like physical things.

1 Like

I looked at the price for Cyberpunk’s CE. At R4600.00, it’s a hard no for me.

I do agree that it is a bit excessive, but I would still buy it if I could.

1 Like

Only thing keeping me from it is the fact that in RSA it seems as though collectors editions come a bit late here, and then you end up not being able to play when everyone else can…that and I don’t trust RSA shipping so much anymore :confused:

2 Likes

Likely to go with gog, just hoping for the exchange rate to come down a bit. Else I will probably pay the R100 premium compared to steam. Definitely not going with the epic store…

1 Like