Destiny 2 — New Light

So grinded Iron Banners quest last night. Not too bad but if you don’t have Beyond Light pvp is going to be a struggle.

Can’t wait for the next season to begin and really want to grind the new Trails Armour. That being said I still have alot to do with Shadowkeep and then eventually Beyond Light. But hopefully some here will pick up the game again so that we can play :mechanical_arm:

Sadly, I only own up to Shadowkeep on PS4 and Have everything that Game Pass offer which is current. Unfortunately, I am restricted to console play which most have moved to PC.

1 Like

Shadowkeep isn’t bad actually. I love the fact that they also brought in the Altars of Sorrow simular to Well of Radians. Helps me with getting kills for the sweet business catalyst

It has honestly been a long time since I’ve played. Started again on Xbox from nothing when it came to Game Pass and the sheer ammount of content to get through is just staggering. I have a love for Destiny but to do all that business again it just overwhelming for me and I frankly don’t have the time for it.

2 Likes

It is alot. I stopped playing just before the gambit season and got into it recently again. I have no idea wtf to do or how to get some of the exotic quests or what not. But it has been fun really loved D1 so it feels good to be back again.

Just found out to the the Divinity exotic I need to do the Moon raid. Fun times

1 Like

Sweet. Guess I’m getting back into this as well now. Got my Series S today and everything up to Beyond Light is included in Game Pass. Enabled cross-save so my steam characters will be in the Xbox as soon as it’s ready to play. Can’t wait. :smiley:

2 Likes

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Seasons/SeasonOfTheChosen

So the new season dropped last night. It’s features a new Battle mode, Umbral engrams and alot more

1 Like

I guess part of the problem when you play so many different games with so many different mechanics that a lot of the finer nuances are just lost on me. I have played Destiny 2 a fair bit but have no idea what even an engram is. I dont know much of the lore, cannot tell you characters’ names and wont know where to go when I play it again now.

2 Likes

Wait… Umbral engrams?

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Engrams are the stuff you need to decipher to get better gear. And most don’t play for the lore even though it’s amazing and alot. Just see it as another lootershooter

1 Like

Last night when I did a few new missions I instantly thought of warframe when I read Umbral :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I just got an Umbral Engram from doing an event with some randoms but I have no idea what to do with it.

Really enjoying this game again, I missed it.

2 Likes

If you refine the emgram you can choose which it should drop. Pretty cool feature so far

1 Like

Ja as ek net geweet het hoe om dit te doen. I did read there is some quest you need to do but I haven’t seen it.

2 Likes

Just look around on the planets you’ll see it

1 Like

The grind is real, damn. I really don’t like the way exotics are handled now with the 20 (sometimes insanely time consuming) step quests to get one. I guess it’s cool that you are guaranteed a great weapon at the end but it just seems like tedious, pointless padding to make people play more. Some of my best moments in Destiny was running strikes with @Beo , @MalicE and @Talentloos back in the day and getting those elusive exotic engrams. Seems those days are gone for good.

The game is obviously still fun to play but I don’t see myself jumping through all those hoops for the exotics.

3 Likes

you still get them. I got an exotic drop from Gambit the other day

This season seems to favour bows and sniper rifles, and I use neither. So not to bothered with the exotic quests

4 Likes

Yeah I haven’t played since Forsaken came out. I’m not sure I remember there being seasons back then? I just finished Beyond Light story stuff and got like 3 or 4 exotic quests. I’ve done a couple of strikes and some crucible and only got a handful of umbral engrams so far.

Ek mis net die dae van heeldag strikes doen en dan ‘n paar exotics kry.

2 Likes

I’m sure seasons were introduced by then.

2 Likes

not like they are now. there was no “battle pass” system and content was sparse

2 Likes