Destiny 2 — New Light

i would loose my shit.

I did lose my shit…but i only saw what he did like weeks after the fact… and i should have probably check on him after he played (despite telling him not to dismantle anything that is yellow)

wait so he dismantled exotics as well? little bastard. just get him his favourite toy for christmas, but then you dismantle it

actually i meant exotics, not legendary…

that is an act of war.

he is 10… i will force him to play with the husbands level 16 char from now on and force him to struggle a bit to get kills

1 Like

well if you really want to punish him, make him start the game and spend 20 minutes walking with no guns.

he wont do that… he is too spoilt to play proper difficult games. he will play a game for like 5 mins and if he dies more that 3 times its too hard and wants to play something else… but he only wants to play FPS type games, cause he also does not want to build things or have to read stuff on how to do it…

at least you can craft them again

this is how we learn to lock our valuables :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve found that if you don’t set some sort of goal to work towards you can burn out pretty quickly.

With each season it’s the chase to max light level, then exotic quests, etc etc.

I’ve hit 700 already, got the exotics from the Revelry, and I’m one Osprey away from the Wayfarer seal. After that I’ll probably take a break until next season.

I wanted to go for Cursebreaker, but Bungie forces you to do the Last Wish raid for that and I’m not really into raids (they’re too finicky and technical and I’m trying to keep it cas’).

1 Like

Shared this with my Clan - thought I would share it here too

M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER NERF!

Heads up guardians - your favourite exotics are about to become just okay.

Starting from the Season of Opulence :

> The Whisper of the Worm won’t generate free ammo, with your triple crit shot now pulling from reserves (which have been doubled to 18).

> Sleeper Stimulant isn’t going to ricochet and do as much damage to bosses as it did before.

> Ace of Spades ’ Memento Mori is only active when equipped - you lose it after stowing - and PvP damage reduced

> All super generating armour is going to give far less super back - Bungie wants you to chain supers for orbs, dammit!

> I AM SERIOUS, LITERALLY ALL SUPER GENERATING ARMOUR IS GETTING THIS NERF: Skull of Dire Ahamkara, Orpheus Rigs, and Phoenix Protocol get diminishing returns, and Shards of Galanor and Ursa Furiosa have their caps reduced.

RIP to my Dire Ahamkahara Slowva Warlock monster.

Reddit is already aflame with disdain.

Keep up the good fight, guardians. We are just under two weeks away from Season 7.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47823

3 Likes

Game is going F2P (year 1 content) and getting cross-play and cross-save support.

2 Likes

Hope to see everyone soon on it💪

1 Like

So I wonder how this works for those who already have the game on Battle.net but don’t have any of the year 1 content? Can we grab the free version on Steam and link our account so we can access the DLC?

2 Likes

Think that’s where cross save is going to come in. You can migrate your account from Bnet to Steam

1 Like

But the again hopefully the prices drop for the expansions cause that’s alot of money to get everything till where the game is now

only cross-save, not cross-play

2 Likes

I’m confused. I thought it was supposed to be going F2P? Or is this something different?

Nevermind me, I should read a little better… although saying it “includes” D2 makes it sound like it’s part of the package.

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep does not require ownership of any previous Destiny 2 expansions to purchase or play. *
*Pre-order Destiny 2: Shadowkeep and receive Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind for free on September 17th.

2 Likes

Why is Destiny 2 coming to Steam now though?

2 Likes

Its moving off Battlenet to Steam. Probably due to Bungie splitting from Activision.

2 Likes