F1 24 - EA Sports F1 Games

Base Game is 3rd last on the list of stuff you get. Like the base game is a bonus item…

2 Likes

Gee you can hardly see EA’s influence since they bought Codemasters

/s

2 Likes

Champions Edition 3 Day Early Access starts tomorrow morning. Simultaneous global release time. 08:00 here.

Preloading is available for EA PlayPro subscribers and (I guess?) EA Play subscribers through Game Pass Ultimate or Steam who get 10-hour Trial access from tomorrow morning as well. PC preload is 42.60GB.

2 Likes

This is the first time since 2016 that I will not be getting the yearly F1 game. And it makes me super sad. I think to cope with the disappointment I’m being super critical of any gameplay or reviews I see and thinking negative thoughts about the game. But the reality is that it looks great, the additional features are a nice touch and add even more immersion to the game.

2 Likes

Only thanks to my annual EA PlayPro subscription that Kid Redd uses for her Sims playing, that I’ll get to have a look at it so soon. Ironically, the annual PlayPro sub costs exactly what the F1 2022 Champions Edition costs. :crazy_face:

Early release PC streamers were having big issues last night. I saw Jimmy Broadbent saying he was struggling with it a lot.

Presumably (hopefully?!) a Day 1 patch on release will help smooth things out, but still…

LOL. Steam players expecting to get in at 8:00 this morning still can’t 4 hours later. The Champions Edition has not been unlocked on Steam. 1500+ angry posts on the topic already.

1 Like

Another smooth EA release…

1 Like

You can get another 10 hours from Game Pass on PC, it looks like:

@DieGrootHammer, dunno if this would help you?
@Oltman @DarthMol @aldyr @Solitude @OtherRacingDrivers

4 Likes

I only played 9 hours of F1 21, so 10 hours should be plenty! :rofl:

4 Likes

Another biggish patch for F1 2022 is on the way. Fifth or sixth one now. In less than a month since launch. And still lots of players with some major outstanding issues.

1 Like

Out for just 2 months and already on sale. And even then, still almost double what we used to be charged for F1 games. :neutral_face:

35% off until 12 September.

3 Likes

I don’t feel so useless anymore - Lewis Hamilton also uses the Racing Line driving assist.

:grinning:

5 Likes

AI director mustve forced some assists after his clash with Alonso last time around :smiley:

3 Likes

Reminder that F1 22 is now on EA’s Playlist and available on Game Pass for PC and Console from today. EA Play subscribers now have full access to the game through the EA Play on PC and Consoles. Game Pass subscribers can grab the game for PC and Xbox.

To celebrate the release, and the start of the new season, F1 22 players will find the new 2023 Alfa Romeo C43 liveried car available in Time Trail mode:

Coming Soon - Thursday, 2 March

• F1 22 (Console and PC) EA Play
    PC Game Pass & Ultimate members can get behind the wheel on March 2 as F1 22 joins The Play List with EA Play. Get to grips with the fastest motorsport around. Take your seat in the 2022 season cars, test your skills around Miami International Autodrome, and get a taste of the glitz and glamor in F1 Life.

Also, there’s a new sub-site over on EA Games announcing that this years’ edition is “Coming Soon™”

F1® 23 - Coming Soon - Official Game from Codemasters - Electronic Arts (ea.com)

Nothing more than that there at the moment. The previous two editions were both officially announced in mid- late-April. F1 2021 was released in mid-July of that year, F1 22 was in drivers’ hands by the end of June last year.

1 Like

Lol the picture EA shared on Twitter about the announcement of F1 23 misspelled Bottas’ surname and didnt even lost Yuki. Great quality right out of the gates!

For reference, this is the picture in question

2 Likes

The EA Sports F1 YouTube channel has been rebranded.

Presumably Konnersport Racing Team is one of the career story mode teams?

4pm BST is 17:00 here.

1 Like

Devon Butler returns to Formula One with his own team for F1 23 - the Konnersport Butler Global Racing Team.

Still no definitive release date for the new edition, but the Konnesport story mode reveal tease does suggest that we shouldn’t have too much longer to wait to find out more details about the game:

Tune in for the full reveal of #F123, starting May 1, 2023.

The “team reveal” building the lore behind the new team, and hosted by Naomi and Durk, does suggest that the Story Mode might actually be a little more important this time around. Anything will be better than than the silly F1 Life nonsense from F1 22.

1 Like

There’s a F1 23 Closed Beta running this weekend, and the leaks have been filtering through the F1 Game Reddit and on various sites, despite the NDA warnings plastered all over the place.

Here’s one that claims it’s info is “Exclusive”.

1 Like

Introducing the F1® 23 Champions Edition, featuring EA SPORTS™ ambassador Max Verstappen.

Also don’t miss out on the F1® 23 Standard Edition featuring F1® 23 ambassador Charles Leclerc.

Don’t miss the F1® 23 reveal trailer, dropping May 3, 4pm BST #BeTheLastToBrake"

1 Like

Join us for the F1® 23 Reveal Trailer | May 3 - 8am PDT, 11am EDT, 4pm BST, 5pm CEST.

1 Like