Forza Motorsport

Looking at my friends list on Xbox, I would say try and add the following people, either by inviting them to MEW or just notifying them if they’re already on:

BaTouSai ZA
@Deadlypinecone
G1nzR3D
@GregRedd

I also have a couple of Xbox friends I can ask if they would be interested in this and get them joining MEW as well.

4 Likes

I’m keen to race.

Rusty as hell though so in for a rough start.

3 Likes

Wow the last Forza Challenge was in 2016 not 2017 O_o
Time flies!

2 Likes

So the people that raced in 2016 were

@DieGrootHammer
@Solitude
@Beo
@Deadlypinecone
Platinumremplar
@GregRedd
NeonBlackoutZA
Crosscutharp946
McPhil
@Blazzok
Kanlaaikto
PR1Y35H

Will make a mention on the MyG thread for those who are not on here

3 Likes

Nicely done @Flex!

i won’t be able to spend much time on this but will put in an hour a week. I suck compared to other people though.

2 Likes

As I posted previously, I don’t own the game so I won’t be joining. I’m also so much slower than the likes of Flex and Hammer.

Enjoy guys!

3 Likes

Okay, So I was not aware that you are not able to do the Ghost mode against friends and other people like in Forza 6. All there is are the set Rival Challenges, OR we have to do it manually on free ride.

I reckon the Rival Challenges already set will work just fine?
I created a Most Epic Win Xbox group, Please go join it!

The first Challenge will be the Spec Challenge on The Circuit of the Americas in the 2014 Ferrar #61 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM (Provided Already)

Any assists allowed, but NO mods.

3 Likes

Arrive, get a time and leave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool will join the MEW club and the racing sometime this weekend.

1 Like

Thanks to the @mentions, I have managed to find my way back here :slight_smile: Am up for a little bit of racing when I get a gap or two, so @flex please add me as an official “Occasional Amateur/Gentleman Driver”.

Also reminded me that I hadn’t grabbed Forza 7 on the MS Sale yet, so there’s that to be thankful too. For those still thinking about picking it up, or on the fence about the price, all 3 versions are presently on less 40% sale for another 2 weeks: https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/store/p/forza-motorsport-7-standard-edition/9n3nk5ww05ht?cid=msft_web_collection (dunno if that’s “big special” enough for you @DohcWP or enough of a saving for @Wyvern but doubt it’ll get much better than that until Oct or so when the next Horizon 4 is due out - they tend to discount the previous years’ release heavily then to promote the new release.)

Am downloading now, (96GB! :astonished: ) so hopefully will be able to start having a look around it later tonight to see what’s changed. And to start getting some laps in too.

5 Likes

Great! I think all go ahead and join the MEW Xbox Club, so that I have everyone Xbox names and we can add each other as friends.
First challenge is already happening. I think we will extend it to NEXT week Sunday due to the late entries and me only announcing the challenge this morning

1 Like

unfortunately due to me fitting new tires on my car i can only afford one game now and i’ve settled on titanfall 2 ultimate edition since the price is a steal on that.

but feel free to add me on xbl for when i get forza 7 (i am available for any horizon 3 online antics though)

3 Likes

PSA: Search for “Most Epic Win” in XBox Clubs. The “MEW CLUB” is not the one…

2 Likes

As much as I wanna, the budget is laughing at me, there is no new anything in my future this year :smiley:

1 Like

Oops yeah sorry!!! Forgot I changed the name
Wanted to make a general group for Xbox and not just the racing!
Is indeed just Most Epic Win, with our usual mascot

1 Like

Curious to see how you guys tackle the track and setup!
I struggle and lose lots of time in turn 2,3 and 4 before the back straight

1 Like

Ha, exact same corners I had issues with last night when I was tooling around for a few laps to see if my install went okay. Actually had to switch out of cockpit view to a chase cam view just to try and get a better idea of the lines for those. Managed just one clean lap out of the 15-odd I did, a distant 3 seconds or so off of your time. But it’s early days yet… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mmm I’ll join this. I’m not great at this game and I’m rusty. But I’ll be that Gatekeeper guy for you guys.

2 Likes

Wait, stupid question, how do you join a club? I looked everywhere now.

I did it through the XBox app on my PC, but assume the process is similar on the console itself. Not sure if it works the same in-game though, haven’t noticed anything about Clubs in the game specifically.