Forza Motorsport

Hey Greg, I’m sure it’s been said, but thanks for doing the admin on this! It’s defo something to look forward to on a Monday :grin::yum:

Who’s next on the challenge selection?? :grin:

2 Likes

Wow I’m really surprised to see myself at the top. I’ve always been either second or third, but it seems consistency has helped me.

Also, how about @Pynoxim pick the new rivals challenge for the next two weeks?

4 Likes

Hey guys, sure, I’m going to need to ask Dragonic for some assistance as I’m just in the process of upgrading my desktop so I don’t have access to Forza for the next few days

2 Likes

I’ll check tonight then, perhaps I’ll do it in tandum and send him a few examples then he can still technically choose :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Keen. Looking forward to a new challenge

1 Like

Looking forward to what you pick!!

Oh lol, I’m gonna suck at this one. Maple Valley Spec Challenge it is! Time to fail in the 1969 Chevy Nova.

3 Likes

Really Rubbish Racing gave the Maple Valley corners some amusing names:

I think that last corner name is very apt!

2 Likes

Urgh, Maple Valley is not my strong suit at all. And now with an old ship of a car, this is definitely going to be a challenge!!

1 Like

It’s like the Porsche GT2 challenge all over again XD lots and lots of rage. I know I will, I just suck with Muscle cars in general.

Thanks @Dragonic !!
Yus, corner of death is legit.
…also… That blue thing must crawl in a hole and die. Not often you get door slided by the AI. and it’s happened 4 times with that one already!!!

Ahhh crap, I’m such a n00b.
I did the wrong challenge. Right let’s try again :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nope. I hate that car. What an absolute nightmare. Understeer and oversteer and it rolls and it is just such a handful to try and drive. The track makes it extra difficult as well. I’ll give it a go on another night.

1 Like

haha, and to think I had the audacity to call the Sierra a “Land Yacht”.
I’m turning into the corner about 200m out and still missing the apex! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Jip that sounds about right. And that first hairpin I feel like I have to slow down to a crawl just to go around. And that next two “fast” corners are just horrible in the Chevy.

1 Like

Use the handbrake more and drop the eurobeats

3 Likes

Forgive me for I know not what I have done xD

3 Likes

So, Round 7 ended 3 days ago and no-one noticed :face_with_raised_eyebrow: In fact, the only reason I’m here now is because I just posted in the FH4 thread and that sparked a reminder. I’m getting the feeling that this Challenge has run it’s course. Fewer and fewer drivers, very limited interaction here, etc. I’m happy to keep the resutls sheets going and hopping into a challenge if others want to keep things running, but I think I’m going to try use the little time I have to spend with FM7 to get through a little more of the Driver’s Cup career thing.

That said, here’s the results from Round 7:

And the Championship Standings after the Round.
Capture

Maybe we can do something with FH4 once it’s been out for a bit - I see something about a shareable Route Creator that may be interesting:

Route Creator:

• Design your own custom races anywhere in the world and share them with the community.
  • Seasons can be chosen.
  • Point-to-Point & Circuit Races confirmed.

Agreed Greg,
I popped past on Monday and didn’t see movement. I vaguely recall Turn2 mentioning they have given up and will be releasing open Rivals akin to FM6. But that was good few months ago, and nothing yet :sleepy:

My guess is we’ve just run out of really nice Challenges?

Perhaps we should try manage non-homologated time trials? But the Rivals section made it so easy :frowning:

1 Like

I just straight up forgot about it.

Too bad there isnt a Nordschleife rivals event

2 Likes

I would fully go for a “xxx” class car limit on Le’Ring. bring what you can as long as it is within the limit sort of thing!

1 Like