Forza Horizon

Im not looking forward to the install process. The windows store is dreadful

1 Like

I wonder if there is a pre-load period for Game Pass? I really hope so because the game is 63GB in size on console, so the download is going take some time to complete.

Also, this is the first Forza game in 11 years that I have not pre-ordered. I have pre-ordered every single Forza game since Forza Motorsport 2. And I feel like Iā€™m cheating. I feel weird. Because Iā€™m going to play the game via Game Pass. Itā€™s a weird feeling.

2 Likes

Everything Iā€™ve seen suggests no pre-loading for Game Pass. Itā€™ll be chaos on release Iā€™m sure. Probably going to have to wait until it gets added to the Game Pass library and then download. If itā€™s a midnight release Iā€™ll try starting it at 00:01 on Tuesday and hopefully will have it ready to go when I get back from work 18 hours later.

1 Like

Its only Forza 2 and 5 that I havent pre-ordered. Does the first one count?

Also I forgot this was going to be on game pass

we never had the original xbox so we never got the first FM here in backwards SA, so technically it doesnt count, forza 1 is BC on the 360 however :wink:

Official release is still 2 days away and already the Leaderboards are being swamped with this sort of kak:

I canā€™t understand the mentality of people who pay $100 to get early access to a game, and then more money to buy trainers and hacks just to have their alt account epeens get a temporary stroke.

I donā€™t know if thereā€™s a way to track the originating accounts through purchase keys or something, but scumbags like this need to have full IP bans applied against all their accounts, not just gamer tag bans of these alt accounts. Sure, the determined ones will just VPN their way around bans, but fuck ā€˜em - make them rebuy everything from scratch.

2 Likes

So I only pre-ordered the standard edition but somehow its letting me play early anyway.

Loving it!

2 Likes

:+1: Love it when the system fails :grinning: Enjoy it - catch you on Tuesday!

2 Likes

This is by far the best Horizon game yet. So far, it deserves the amazing review scores its gotten

3 Likes

Got tired of waiting till midnight to start downloading under Game Pass, so changed my PCs time zone and region to Arse-tralia to see what would happen.

MS Store was open at the time. Popped up a message immediately telling me that it had to change to new regionsā€™ store. Searched for Forza 4 Standard. Prompt to click to pre-order had changed to Install. And itā€™s downloading 64.1GB.

may even be able to get a race or two in tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are we going to start a Mew club or roll will the sa gamer club?

2 Likes

Start a MEW club. Go on, you know you want to!

Just finished the Prologue bit up to getting my first house. Itā€™s pretty much a repeat of the Demo so far. But it looks even better, and runs beautifully on my PC - no stutters, no glitches. Really impressed so far, and havenā€™t begun to get into the game yet.

Iā€™m sorely tempted to go back and play for a bit more right nowā€¦

2 Likes

It is done

2 Likes

Joined the club!! Yay

Okay the game is downloading, finally Iā€™ll get to play it tonight! I canā€™t wait.

For those of you waiting to get the game via Game Pass, it is not yet listed in the Game Pass menu on Xbox. But if you go to the Standard edition of the game in the Microsoft store, youā€™ll be able to download the game if you have a Game Pass account.

3 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying it so much I got the VIP addon.

Side note, probably shouldnā€™t try do stuff in game before work. It causes lateness.

4 Likes

Joined. But only after I was forced to leave one of my other clubs? I thought you could join up to 25 clubs? Has that changed to just 4? Thought it was a glitch so left a club, then could join the new MEWB one, but when trying to rejoin the one I left kept getting the error again:

Someone in my friends list - has to be a MEW member - found a way around the offensive language block for the numberplate :grin:

(Also, how good are those reflections!)

1 Like

Haha who might that be?

Regarding the clubs, Iā€™m not too sure. I think Iā€™m only part of 3 at the moment so I didnt have an issue. I will try joining some more tonight and see what happens.

1 Like

Holeeeee shit. That looks amazing. Aso lol at Spytpoep XD

1 Like