Forza Horizon

Yeah, was a good laugh. Was my first convoy thing. Wish there was an easier way to communicate though. I see there is a mic on/off setting but have never heard a single person talking. Maybe it only works in specific game types? We must try next convoy.

Live things are fun. Did enough over the weekend to get enough Points to pickup the FE Peugeot and the Ferrari that are in the shop this week. I did 4 of them before realizing that you can switch cars between rounds :man_facepalming:t2:. Had a couple where there were only 2/3 players, which makes it almost impossible to complete all 3 rounds. Even had one where I was alone - luckily the Speed Trap was round 1 so I managed to at least make that in the 15 mins. Just.

The ghosting in Speed and Drift Zones is a huge plus for me too. Still can’t drift for shit though :joy:.

One other thing I realized is that I’ve had a ton of fun just messing about doing random stuff. Now I’m going to start focusing on one disciple and one story thing at a time - my map is way too cluttered with “New” icons all over the place.

1 Like

yes we must try. I take it you are on PC? I wonder if I plug in my Xbox mic if we’ll be able to hear each other.

Lol I noticed, but then again you didn’t have the right car for the drifting in our Forzathon Live event.

I also have a problem. I have a massive problem seeing unexplored roads. I HAVE to drive on all roads. I end up looking at the minimap more than the actual road, and I miss so many amazing sights. But I must first get all the roads, then i can relax and enjoy the ride.

I may be keen to join in on this action

2 Likes

The lighting (at night especially) and reflections in the game are excellent, as is the attention to detail:

Made a new widescreen background for my 2 monitor setup from the same car:

1 Like

So good. That Nkandla is the cherry on the cake XD

1 Like

Are we going to hook up the club sometime this week? Would be so cool to get some Forzathon sessions in with you guys!

3 Likes

Would be keen for a Forzathon Live event or two but probably only tomorrow/Thursday night. We might also be able to use the MEW Discord server for comms - that way one of you controller driving aliens can teach me how to damn well drift properly. (After you’ve finished laughing at me of course :slight_smile: )

On the subject of controller driving in FH4. Someone told me to adjust sensitivity and deadzone settings, but couldn’t tell me to what :expressionless: . Found the Advance settings screen but am clueless at what to change. Any suggestions?

1 Like

I dont usually get butterflies in my stomach reading game threads, but this is just amazing!
Wrong time of year as I am traveling a lot this month, but sheesh if my big contract comes through i need this game.
@64gb if I buy a game pass it will cost me R2600 in mobile data to download.

2 Likes

I’m cool with Thursday having some multiplayer session. We can definitely connect via the Discord server. There is a mobile app for those in front of a console as well

1 Like

:open_mouth: It’s a terrific game bud, but not that terrific!

1 Like

Cheaper to just buy the disc by quite a margin

1 Like

@oltman @Deadlypinecone @GregRedd

Are we doing a convoy tonight? Let us jump onto Discord, pick our favourite hatchback, drop it like it’s hot, and meetup at the waterfall!

2 Likes

Noooooooooo :pensive:

Tonight is date night so I can’t

1 Like

Sounds like a plan, but will probably only be around 8:30/9:00 for me - want to try watch the CitizenCon keynote. I wheelspun a Scirocco yesterday that I want to make like a Lenz street racing sleeper. (Think it’s in the Hot Hatch division?)

1 Like

Ahh, so your true priorities are revealed.

Good man!

(That said, the waterfall is a nice spot for a date. Set her up with a PlayAnywhere copy and come on over :grinning:)

1 Like

Hahaha until SAPS shows up and spoils the party

2 Likes

I am online from around 9pm as well! Will see you chaps there! And note I said CHAPS, not SAPS!

1 Like

It’s almost 9pm ma dudes!! I’m at the waterfall with my hot hatch

1 Like

Sorry mate. Stream only started at 8, not 7 as I thought. Just finished and I’m done for the day.

And I even got dressed up all nice and fancy for the occasion too…

Reckon that I can’t really avoid all the cosmetics so I may as well embrace them :slight_smile:

1 Like

There I was, all dressed up, car souped up and ready to go. I get to the waterfall with hope and excitement in my heart and a twinkle in my eye. 9 pm comes and goes, and I stay by myself. 9:30 comes and still all I have is but myself and Bass Arena to entertain me.

2 Likes