Forza Horizon

We were with you in spirit!

1 Like

Is that why my car suddenly got all Anime?

2 Likes

Now I just #feelsbadman.

1 Like

I wouldn’t really call a 22B a hot hatch

2 Likes

Good!!

This is very true, and that’s what happens when I am left alone for too long; I go find a barn find, push almost 1000 bhp into the car, put anime on it and drive like a taxi driver on meth. If left unsupervised I do stupid things.

3 Likes

What horn do you have on it? Cant have 1000hp and anime livery with a standard horn.

Its just not right

1 Like

I totally agree. And because for some reason I have not unlocked many horns yet, I had to settle with a la-cucaracha horn.

2 Likes

La-cucaracha is the 2nd best horn so I find this acceptable

1 Like

Which would make the best horn …?

The Windows XP shutdown chime.

2 Likes

This is the correct answer. You win a bonus Wheelspin!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

…aw its a pair of wellies

1 Like

So what name did you guys choose for your character? I chose Potato, and it makes me smile every time they say “Hey Potato”

I am Count Driftula. It was gonna be Brah, but they kept saying “bra” as in underwear and not “bruh” as I expected.

Side note, considering Kiera is Irish, the potato thing may be quite endearing. Nice.

I’m “Geeza” at the moment. Going to change it if I remember to next time before I quit, so that when I start again I can hear her say “Welcome back Darling”. Once I get bored with the names though, I’ll probably just settle for G or Red and leave it.

I feel bad… Real bad. I logged on and the game automatically asked if I want to join my friends online and played. Then got sidetracked.

Wanna give a guy a second chance?

3 Likes

“Die naelstring is geknip! Saul Barnard loop alleen!”

But yes we can try again! Doing convoy and Forzathon together is great fun

3 Likes

Will not stand you up again tonight. (I hope… :wink:

Season has changed to Winter so y’all might want to put snow tyres onto those hot hatches of yours.

And, the feeling when you miss 3-stars by 2 km/h :angry:

1 Like

Holy shit and there goes my internet. Now I have no connection. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Is that you’re way of telling me that…

1 Like