Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Noir was great, and VERY different

Not a Freebie, but a Open Beta invitation and the promise that “All participants will get 50% off the Early Access version of the game upon launch.”

Stainless Games are back with a classic arena shooter with a twist.
Stainless Games are back with a brand new IP featuring all the over the top, in your face vehicle combat that you have come to expect from this world class dev studio. ShockRods is a 6v6 or 12 player free-for-all arena shooter, bringing all the blisteringly fast-paced action, mayhem and overpowered weapons you would expect.

Sign up for the Open Beat running from Thursday 25th April until Tuesday 30th April here: https://www.greenmangaming.com/shockrods-beta-signup.

Deponia free on IndieGala

2 Likes

Gone Home Free For All until 3 May from the Humble Trove.

4e85e4f59f58f3251f43a57943e06cb266889f71
(The Humble Trove is a collection of DRM-free downloadable games that Humble Monthly subscribers get. This downloadable Freebie is available to all without a subscription.)

3 Likes

So Many games that I enjoy playing are all going to VR now, and I really am not interested in that one bit…
Meh! Yes, I know VR is the now and the future, blah blah blah, I just dont like it…

1 Like

Have you played any vr games?

I avoid them like the plauge, just cos VR is from the devil :smiley:
aka it makes me motion sick!

Have tried… It does not seem to work well with me

1 Like

I wish I had a VR headset! But the cost is just too much still…

It’s £500 for the HTC Vive here, that’s just shy of R10k

It’s actually not that badly priced. Except that you’re likely to pay way more in SA

1 Like

Looks like Epic is giving away World of Goo this week

7 Likes

I know there are a fair few metal fans among the MEW faithful, so this might be of some interest to them especially…

Death Goat is Free on Indiegala at the moment:

Death Goat is a bloody arcade shooter featuring hordes of brutal enemies & eardrum destroying Heavy Metal. Zone out, sharpen your arcade twitch skills and decimate demons to a metal soundtrack featuring killer songs from:

• Between The Buried And Me
  • Byzantine
  • Holy Grail
  • God Forbid
  • Bloodshot Dawn
  • I Legion
  • Tyrant of Death
  • The Raven Autarchy
  • Dethlehem
  • Warforged
  • Konkeror
  • Lorelei
  • Vanisher
  • Immortal Guardian
  • Aegaeon
  • Brutai
  • Kardashev
  • Dawn Of Leviathan
  • Extinction Level Event
  • Mare Cognitum
  • NYN
2 Likes

Kathy Rain
Free until Tuesday, some point and click looking game…

Edit: details load fine in the preview. Look up Kathy Rain on steam if the above is showing “Error”
Mod Edit: Fixed link - MetalSoup

6 Likes

The Great Story of a Might Hero (Remastered) is free to keep on Indie Gala.

Ironic “Hack and Slash” RPG bath filled with blood and gore! Go through the wall of enemies and defeat the mighty evil to become a mighty hero!

• Parody RPG
  • Meaty Hack and Slash
  • Non-stop mincer Action
2 Likes

Age of wonders for free atm.

Fearless Fantasy

Divide By Sheep

6 Likes
3 Likes

Ha, you just beat me to it!

BTW, this only works if you have Gwent in your library already.

1 Like

Nice! I already have The Witcher on GOG but the Gwent cards are a welcome freebie.

Steep is free on Uplay

3 Likes

Thank you. It seems only to be in the US store, not the UK one.

https://store.ubi.com/ie/steep-tm-/57597f6a0c8ee468458b4567.html