Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

I’ve also stopped with the hoarding. It helps that I’m doing less and less PC gaming, even though linux support, both native and through Proton, are gaining traction.

I’m also not gaming much on the PS4 because my living room is too hot, and my lounge chair broke again and I’m fed up with fixing it.

I might just move my PS4 to my PC desk in my room with the aircon until it cools down for the next season.

3 Likes

Metro 2033 is FREE on STEAM

Free to keep when you get it before 15 Mar @ 6:00pm

3 Likes

Lol… one month later and… email saying “back in stock”, but nah :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, also tried and no stock. Took me a while to remember what it was all about :smile:

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like it includes the PC version although not explicitly mentioned in the article.

2 Likes

I’m guessing that’s the same thing as…

…which suggests it’s a PlayStation thing.

1 Like

This weeks’ Epic freebie:

3 Likes

Red Wings: Aces of the Sky

Free to keep when you get it before 27 Mar @ 1:00am. Some limitations apply.

4 Likes

where?

2 Likes

I remember playing this game at lans, there was a mode where you had to shoot a giant mouse or somethin crazy like that :laughing:

1 Like
2 Likes

Hitman GOTY Edition is free if you own Hitman III on Epic Games. Also, it seems it is free if you own the Hitman III Free Starter Pack :wink:

Simply claim the free starter pack. Then go to the full Hitman III purchase options. Look for “HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition” and go all the way to checkout. It will show 100% discount.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looks pretty fun. I’ll give it a whirl, thanks

I played the demo way back when it came out, but it ran so poorly that it was unplayable. Hopefully it was fixed in the meantime.

We’ll see how it runs on linux lol

Note that Steel Rats is only free for a few days:

Free to keep when you get it before 4 Apr @ 7:00pm

Also, there’s a free DLC Skins pack available for the game as well. Not sure if it is also free for a limited time though:

1 Like

seems like its the DLC that is free if have hitman III. does not seems to work with the starter pack

1 Like

Well that sucks. Maybe they’ve since fixed the loophole…? It worked for me okay earlier today, although I did have the Starter Pack in my account from two days ago.

Tried it again with an alt account, and get the same as you now. Added the Starter Pack no problem, but the GOTY thing now doesn’t take the price off at checkout:

insert sad face

2 Likes