Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

4 Likes

Epic Games on Sale for the next month, and starting the first week with a R1k game on giveaway:

On top of that, when you claim the freebie your first Epic Sale Coupon (R160 value again) gets allocated to your account. Use it to buy any eligible game while the sale is on (ends 17 June). You can also get your first coupon simply by logging in and claiming it if you don’t want to claim NBA 2K21.

3 Likes

Store is crashing under the load

3 Likes

They fixed it quickly this time. I am on and browsing…

3 Likes

I noticed that nba2k21 becomes a “third party” that is connected to your epic account (like GOG is). anyone know what thats about?

2 Likes

I think thats because you need a 2K account for their ingame currency. Not sure if it then uses your Epic account to link to your 2K account?

2 Likes

Hmmmm… sus.

Epic Mega Sale still on until 17 June. Get your coupons now - R160 off anything R240 or more (except pre-releases and DLC, etc.)

5 Likes

Company of Heroes 2, Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault

Fee to keep when you get it before 31 May @ 7:00pm. Some limitations apply.

8 Likes

Get Little Nightmares
Free to keep when you get it before 30 May @ 7:00pm. Some limitations apply.

9 Likes

Was just about to post that… had to check if I was behind the times first - been wanting it for ages

4 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalive!

1 Like

Steam also has Company of Heroes 2 and Ardennes Assault on a free promo — https://store.steampowered.com/sub/582839

4 Likes

Tell Me Why Free on Steam and Microsoft Store

7 Likes

Of all of their games I found Tell Me Why to be the worst. Still worth the play however. I love Dontnod’s games.

3 Likes

Another week, another Epic Games freebie.

Frostpunk free until 10 June @ 17:00

The Epic Games Mega Sale is also still running for another two weeks.

5 Likes

Warhammer Underworlds: Online

Free to keep when you get it before 10 Jun @ 7:00pm

8 Likes

Minion Masters - Scrat Infestation (DLC)

Free until 10 June 2021 – 16:00:00 UTC

7 Likes

Museum of Other Realities (VR Only)

Free to keep when you get it before 21 Jun @ 8:00am. Some limitations apply

6 Likes

Play Press Any Button

Press Any Button is the latest free game on Steam converting itself over to paid. Claim it before the 14th when it will start costing.

6 Likes