Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Anno 1404 History Edition can be claimed for free on Ubisoft Connect (NOT Steam) until December 14 2021

https://register.ubisoft.com/anno-1404/en-US

4 Likes
3 Likes

Get Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Free to keep when you get it before 14 Dec @ 8:00pm. Some limitations apply.

7 Likes

Phantom Project

“Phantom Project, on Dec 12 will change from Free to Paid to help keep the company afloat. Get it now while it’s still FREE and keep it forever. This game is a prototype and is subject to major changes and improvements. Very positive reviews.”

6 Likes

Blasting Courier

2 Likes

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (Standard Edition)

Xmas gift from GOG:

4 Likes

Excellent game. The standalone, Aiko’s Choice was released recently too.

2 Likes

Rayman Origins

The game is free to claim until Wednesday the 22nd 4 PM CET.

https://register.ubisoft.com/rayman-origins/

rayman

4 Likes

Epic Games doing their annual Holiday Sale from today. 15 days of Free Games, and limitless Epic Coupons for $10 off any full game over $14.99. (Have to go do the maths on the SA values…)

Day 1’s Freebie is Shenmue III :

Epic did the maths for me: The Epic Coupon is worth R160 off any full game priced at R239.99 or higher.

Your first coupon should be automatically added to your account. To check, go to: Get a $10 Coupon | Holiday Sale 2021 - Epic Games Store and the button should be marked “Claimed”. Also can be checked in the “Coupons” section in your account.

4 Likes

Epic’s Holiday Sale Day #2 freebie is Neon Abyss:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now!

Press Any Button

Free to keep when you get it before 19 Dec @ 8:00pm.

3 Likes

Day #3 of Epic’s Holiday Giveaways, and we have Remnant: From the Ashes available for free for the next 24 hours:

Remnant: From the Ashes | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

3 Likes
4 Likes

Epic’s Holiday Giveaway - Day #5:

2 Likes

Day 6 of Epic’s Holiday Freebies:

2 Likes

I really really hope we get Planescape Torment as one of the free games. Played it back in school and really want to play it again. Otherwise it’s cheap and I’ll have to buy it but trying not to spend money until we sell the house.

Have XBox credit though but don’t know what it costs on there.

2 Likes

There’s been a very unconfirmed leak of the next 4 games, with some good titles in the mix. But no sign of Planescape Torment. There’s still 5 more freebies to come after Christmas day so there’s still hope. And as you say, at the sale price, which runs until 6 Jan, it’s a cheap buy if it doesn’t go free.

SPOILER ALERT: Next 4 unconfirmed Epic freebies
(I’ve put them in individual spoiler tags so you can check each after the fact if you want):

• Wed 22 Dec: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden :heavy_check_mark:
  • Thu 23 Dec: Vampyr (2018 video game) :heavy_check_mark:
  • Fri 24 Dec: Pathfinder: Kingmaker :heavy_check_mark:
  • Sat 25 Dec: Prey (2017 video game) :heavy_check_mark:
3 Likes

Epic’s Holiday Freebies - Day 7:

3 Likes

So it looks like you were right!

2 Likes