Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Possibly, some you tubers think so

2 Likes

It looks like it, the wand matches the logo.

2 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Next one is probably Salt & Sanctuary.

4 Likes

And there’s a strong rumour that tomorrow will see the Tomb Raider trilogy as a final giveaway.

5 Likes

One more on the Epic Holiday Freebie list:

And one more day to go… the ice axes on the wrapping paper point to the Tomb Raider Trilogy rumour to be true.

German deals site MyDealz reckon it’s a certainty:

2 Likes

Ya that ice pick is iconic for the latest trilogy of Tomb Raider games. Excellent giveaway! I own all the games now, having recently purchased SotTR but for anyone who doesn’t own one or more of them they are well worth playing.

I have to laugh at my one friend, he’s an avid gamer but refuses on principle to use the EGS. If he’d be open to changing his mind he’d have a wealth of games to play. It seems to me to be a silly hill to die on, especially now that the whole “exclusive” thing really hasn’t made that much of a difference to the gaming landscape. I realise that trying to get a Steam-fanboy to use the EGS is like trying to get an anti-vaxxer to take the vaccine :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a wealth of games to play and haven’t played them :frowning:

3 Likes

Also just noticed that Salt and Sanctuary has Achievements. That’s the first time I’ve noticed a game on the EGS with achievements. Anyone know of any others?

2 Likes

I know Kena: Bridge of Spirits had them when I played it.

3 Likes

Haha, me too. But this guy is unemployed, enabled by his mom so he can sit and play games all day, so if anyone had a hope of clearing his backlog it’s him!

2 Likes

The Tomb Raider Trilogy is now free on the Epic Game Store. And as a bonus, will be free for the entire week through to 6 January, so there’s no need to swamp the EGS servers.

Tomb Raider: Game of the Year Edition

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Edition

And Epic is going back to weekly giveaways from next week with Gods Will Fall the first of the new year’s freebies.

1 Like

@DarthMol - something to send to your anti-Epic mate’s mom to show her how much his silliness could be saving her in game costs :grinning:

2 Likes

Even though I have all the games, I don’t the 20th Anniversary edition of Rise and all it’s DLC so that’s a nice plus!

2 Likes

Thanks to a suggestion from @Snowbeast, Free Stuff Bot is now running in the #general channel on the MEW Discord. Type and enter /free to see a list of currently free games.

4 Likes

Free on GOG:

3 Likes

Think we need to add Prime Gaming to our free games monitoring. In addition to Prime Video, Amazon Prime subscribers get access to Prime Gaming and a free monthly Twitch subscription as part of the deal. There’s a lot of in-game content regularly available for a number of different titles.

Prime Gaming also gives away monthly games. Most are through their own Amazon Games App, but also on Origin, GOG, Ubisoft, and Epic.

Here’s this month’s free games on Amazon Prime:

• Star Wars: Fallen Order (Origin)
  • Total War: Warhammer (Epic)
  • World War Z: Aftermath (Epic)
  • Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (Amazon)
  • WRC7 FIA World Rally Championship (Amazon)
  • Abandon Ship (Amazon)
  • Paper Beast: Folded Edition (Amazon)
  • In Other Waters (Amazon)
  • Two Point Hospital (Amazon)
4 Likes

Noooooo!

Don’t make me and my thread obsolete!!

3 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of good games!

@GregRedd is doing everything to sell it to me today.

1 Like