Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Prime Gaming free games for September are out:

• Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition (on GOG)
  • Football Manager 2022 (on Epic)
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins (on Ubi Connect)
  • Castle on the Coast (on Amazon Games)
  • Defend the Rook (on Amazon Games)
  • The Dig (on Amazon Games)
  • We. The Revolution (on Amazon Games)
3 Likes

Weekly freebies from the Epic Game Store:

Hundred Days - Winemaking Simulator and Realm Royale Reforged Epic Launch Bundle Add-On

Next week - Spirit of the North and The Captain.

2 Likes

Platform Builder:

The free version of this game is set to cost $14.99 on Friday, September 16th.

3 Likes

Epic Games Freebies for this week are available now:

Spirit of the North
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/spirit-of-the-north-f58a66

The Captain
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-captain

Next week has ARK: Survival Evolved (a repeat freebie I think ?) and Gloomhaven on the schedule

4 Likes

The Captain looks like it’s right up my alley!

3 Likes

More freebies for frugal gamers from Epic Games Store.

ARK: Survival Evolved
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/ark

Gloomhaven
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/gloomhaven-92f741

Next up: The Drone Racing League Simulator

3 Likes

ARK would really have helped for answering the guess a game sooner. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Free on GOG for the next few days:

3 Likes

Epic Games Store freebies for this week are out.

Runbow

Runbow is the party platformer you’ve been waiting for! With tons of characters, costumes, and crazy game modes, Runbow is full of colourful chaos that you just have to experience for yourself.

The Drone Racing League Simulator

The DRL Simulator is the premier FPV racing game and simulator. The DRL Sim offers a robust, evolving feature set, including high-intensity drone racing. It packs tracks that DRL’s real world pilots compete on, with more added every season.

Next weeks’ theme looks like hell: Rising Hell and Slain: Back From Hell.

3 Likes

Just remembered to check in on the Free with Prime games for October. A pretty mixed bag of titles again this month for Prime subscribers.

• Middle-earth: Shadow of War (GOG)
  • Fallout 76 (Windows)
  • Total War: Warhammer II (Epic)
  • Hero’s Hour (Amazon Games)
  • Loom (Amazon Games)
  • Glass Masquerade: Origins (Legacy Games)
  • Horace (Amazon Games)
2 Likes

Epic Games Store freebies for this week:

Next week: ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove!

4 Likes

Toe Jam and Earl! Man! I loved the first one on the Genesis/MegaDrive. 25 levels in one sitting was no joke.

3 Likes

I don’t think I ever made it to the end. You could fall off the edge down to the lower levels right? I seem to remember that happening a lot

3 Likes

Yup, and if you go all the way out using wings, rocket skates, or an inner tube on level 1, which is a small island surrounded by water, you can find a hole in the ground to fall to level 0, where you get lemonade (extra life) and can chill with the hula ladies in a hot tub and regen your health.

I still remember that freakin’ dentist being a royal pain in the rear… Oh ya, and drinking root beer gives you the burps. So many memories, but 30 year anniversary? :older_man:

3 Likes

Wasn’t this game super tough as well?

2 Likes

It was. The first few levels were a cakewalk, but by level 10/25, you had to have your crap together. I’m not sure if I ever completed it single player, but I know I’ve done it at least once or twice with a friend.

I wonder if the new game will be local and/or online multiplayer.

3 Likes

Weekly freebies from Epic include the promised ToeJam & Earl reboot, and the surprise addition of Darkwood, another horror title to add to your Shocktober Halloween collection.

ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! | Epic Games Store

Darkwood | Epic Games Store

Double drop again next week with Evoland: Legendary Edition and Fallout 3: GOTY Edition scheduled.

3 Likes

Toe Jam! Let’s go!

Fallout 3 GOTY sounds good too. I never got all the DLC for it first time around.

3 Likes

Darkwood is very good. It’s also very unsettling. Especially for a topdown game.

3 Likes

More free to play (:smiley:) games from EGS:

Next week you get to grab another two titles to add to the pile of unplayed madness that is the game hoarders game library: Saturnalia and Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Standard Edition.

3 Likes