Free Weeks/Weekends, Open Betas, Other Limited-Time Free Access Games

You get a free month of Origin Access when you enable login verification.

5 Likes

Noice!

1 Like

Battalion 1944 is free for everyone to play until Monday. If you enjoy your time with it, it’s also on 50% sale for the duration of the free weekend - you’ll be able to pick it up for R133.

Published by Square Enix, Battalion 1944 is a 5v5 infantry-based multiplayer shooter, more similar to Call of Duty than Battlefield.

You can play World War Z for free on the Epic Store until 4pm on Monday 28 October.

1 Like

A full week of Star Citizen free-flying available from Monday 28th:

If you are going to give it a go and are a first time Citizen, remember that you must use a Referral Code when creating your initial account otherwise you won’t be eligible for the bonus in-game credits if/when you actually do buy in to the game eventually. Choose one from the list of existing MEW members here:

(If I could I’d personally go with @Sweepslag’s to thank him for his regular SC updates and insights.)

1 Like

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Closed beta keys for PlayStation and Xbox. November 1 - 3. First come first served.

1 Like

Hmmm… anybody got their free month yet? I have not…

Just got an email notifying me that I have redeemed a month’s Origin access which expires on 5 Dec.

1 Like

Neither have I and I had login verification on long before they nagged - so no idea if I will get it

1 Like

Same as @Darthmol, got email confirmation late last night that my one month has been activated…

May just be taking a while for their systems to get around to everyone.

1 Like

You’re spoilt for choice with the selection of games that are having a Free Weekend:

Just Cause 4

Headsnatchers

American Truck Simulator

And there’s also a free week on the go for: Elder Scrolls Online

3 Likes

Still waiting… again EA underspecced their servers at launch :joy:

3 Likes

Still no free Origin Access for me… sigh…

2 Likes

same oh well no big loss to be honest

1 Like

You’ve redeemed an Origin Access Membership Code

Hi Wyvrenza,

Thank you for redeeming your Origin Access subscription code.

For recurring members, your reoccurring plan will restart immediately when the membership time from the redeemed code has concluded. For further information regarding your account details, including payment options, renewal dates and more, please login to your Origin account.

Please enjoy our growing collection of great PC games in The Vault, try upcoming EA games before they’re released and save 10% on your Origin purchases.

i just got mine

3 Likes

Came her to say me too :joy:

3 Likes

The irony is I dont want it no moar - I barely have time to play the ones I have

1 Like

Will see the state of Anthem so I can compare to their improved version next year :rofl:

3 Likes

Nee dankie - that game was so broken and makes me just puke!

1 Like

Thanks ppls here, I got a random EA mail saying I redeemed a month Origin Access, and coz I lurk I knew it wasn’t a dodgy scam attempt but them slowly getting around to me.
Think I may have panicked a bit more at the mail outta the blue that seemed to bypass my spam filter hehehe

3 Likes