Cartoons, Comics, Funny Pictures, Jokes & Memes Here!

I actually love it.

The joke, or being triggered?

The joke. My favourtie one is what is green, sits in a tree and has wheels. A leaf. I lied about the wheels.

1 Like

of in afrikaans, wat hardloop in die straat af en skree eks n lemoen, eks n lemoen? n mal naartjie.

5 Likes

Waars ons dislike knoppie dammit? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dis vandag so koud, Frystaat boerre het vandag twee kortbroekke aan

2 Likes

These Afrikaners are so rude, I commented to the one guy that it’s freezing and he told me to “buy a coat!”

2 Likes

Q.Where did van der Merwe go after the explosion?

A.Everywhere

5 Likes

What do you call a bear with no ears?
B.

3 Likes

You have kids right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dad jokes, best jokes!

4 Likes

What is a game developer’s favourite type of chocolate bar?

A crunchie!

5 Likes

A guy decides to buy his new girlfriend a pair of gloves for Christmas. After all, they’ve only been dating for three weeks so it seems like the ideal gift - romantic, yet not too personal.

He asks the girlfriend’s younger sister to accompany him to buy them then she can point out a pair she’d like. They go to the mall and the sister points out a pair of white gloves which the guy then buys.

The sister then picks up a pair of panties for herself and buys them.

But during the wrapping, the clerk mixes up the parcels. As a result, the sister gets the gloves and the guy takes home a gift box containing the panties.

Without checking, the guy rushes the gift to his sweetheart, but only after drafting this loving and helpful note to accompany it:

“I chose these because I notice you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but she wears the short ones that are easier to remove.”

1 Like

Q: What do you call a very large group of lazy people?

A: ProcrastiNation

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Afrikaans joke, sorry english people

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like