Game Bundle Deals

I hope so and it should since matchmaking is via their systems

1 Like

F*CK CANCER BUNDLE

Launched yesterday on World Cancer Day, Humble have a new cancer research charity bundle up for the next two weeks: the F*ck Cancer Bundle has 13 decent games in it and will cost you a minimum of $10 (~R155), with 100% of the proceeds going to fund cancer research. (You can choose to pay more than the minimum if you’d like.)

Here’s the list of 13 games included in the bundle. All are Steam keys. Links and details in the list are to the games’ Steam page so that you can check if you have them or not. (I’ll have a couple of extra keys to giveaway sometime.)

3 Likes

Thats a pretty awesome bundle with funds going to a pretty awesome cause!

2 Likes

Turns out that I will skip this one. Looks like last month was my last month. So I cancelled my Humble Choice now.

3 Likes

Fanatical Reaper X Bundle

Reaper Bundle X Steam Game Bundle

15 games + 1 DLC for just R75.78
(Current price, fluctuates with exchange rate, R1,711 value = 95.5% discount)

Title Genres Reviews Steam Price (ZAR) Trading Cards
Ziggurat RPG, Action, Indie 87% - Very Positive R159 Yes
Heroes of Hammerwatch Action, Indie, RPG 88% - Very Positive R89 Yes
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos Indie, RPG, Action, Adventure 78% - Mostly Positive R275 Yes
Murder by Numbers Adventure, Indie 87% - Very Positive R105 Yes
Leisure Suit Larry - Retro Bundle Adventure Positive - Very Positive R296 No
They Bleed Pixels Action, Indie 85% - Very Positive R109 Yes
Blacksad: Under the Skin Adventure 84% - Very Positive R219 No
Redout: Enhanced Edition Racing 86% - Very Positive R205 Yes
Rise of Industry + 2130 DLC Strategy, Indie, Simulation 77% - Mostly Positive R254 No
2 Likes

Sid Meier’s Ultimate Collection Game Bundle

Currently on a multi-tiered Bundle Sale on Humble… A collection of Sid Meier’s recent Civilization titles (and some juicy DLC too) plus a handful or two of small older and classic games. All with the Sid Meier name attached to them.

Command the fates of civilizations and plunder the high seas in this incredible bundle of games from legendary designer Sid Meier!

This collection of career-defining games features two decades worth of Sid Meier’s Civilization titles, including the latest entry Civilization VI —plus a wealth of expansions and add-on content that give you new civs and scenarios to play. Sail the Caribbean the modern classic Sid Meier’s Pirates! , and discover some of the most influential strategy games and sims ever made—all while supporting the charity Trees, Water & People!

Tier 1
Pay at least $1 for:

• Ace Patrol
  • Colonization (Classic)
  • Covert Action (Classic)

Tier 2
Pay at least $7 and add:

• Civilization III: Complete
  • Starships
  • Railroads!
  • Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies

Tier 3
Pay at least $9 to include:

• Civilization: Beyond Earth - The Collection
  • Civilization V: The Complete Edition
  • Pirates!
  • Civilization IV: The Complete Edition

Tier 4
Pay at least $15 to all of the above and:

• Civilization VI
  • Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - DLC
  • Civilization VI: Rise and Fall - DLC
  • Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack - DLC
  • Civilization VI - Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack - DLC
  • Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack - DLC
  • Civilization VI - Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack - DLC
  • Civilization VI - Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack - DLC
  • Civilization VI - Khmer & Indonesia Double Civilization & Scenario Pack - DLC

Even if the older items don’t interest you, or are already in your library, the Civ VI stuff alone is worth the Top Tier price. It’s one of those games that’s just ridiculously expensive, especially the DLC. Just the base game and the two expansion packs (Gathering Storm and Rise & Fall) will set you back close on R2 000 at the moment. At about R235 ($15) for all of the items in this bundle, you won’t find a better deal.

The Sid Meier Ultimate Collection Game Bundle should be on sale for another 8 days.

2 Likes

The second edition of the renewed Humble Choice is out today. And it’s again got some impressive games that may make Choice subscribers think twice about pausing their subscription again…

Game Steam Score Release Date Steam Price Metacritic Opencritic Main Story Time
Desperados III 96% (Overwhelmingly Positive) 16 Jun 2020 R779 86 86 27 hours
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition 93% Very Positive 14 May 2021 R1000 86 87 59 hours
Nickelodeon All Stars Brawl 83% Very Positive 5 Oct 2021 R269 -65 3.5 hours
Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 72% Mostly Positive 30 Aug 2019 R449 75 4.5 hours
Red Solstice 2: Survivors 71% Mostly Positive 17 Jun 2021 R469 64
Nebuchadnezzar 80% Very Positive 17 Feb 2021 R130 73 58 47.5 hours*
Police Stories 86% Very Positive 19 Sep 2019 R105 75 75 4.5 hours
Evan’s Remains 91% Very Positive 11 Jun 2020 R58 75 72 3 hours

All the keys are Steam keys EXCEPT Mass Effect: Legendary Edition which is an Origin key.

Desperadoes III and the Mass Effect Legendary Edition are huge draws this month. Just those two would make this an excellent deal for subscribers. The games have a total value of a whopping R3259 at Steam’s current pricing!

3 Likes

I love the Dark Pictures games, just the right approach to horror for me.

3 Likes

Now that’s a good bundle!

Desperados III is excellent, and since it’s no longer available on Game Pass - this is the best way to grab it.

ME: Legendary Edition is on the standard EA play but still not a bad deal to get it in the bundle.

3 Likes

That’s an excellent bundle.

Anyone who hasn’t played Desperados III should definitely get it. Plus Mass Effect and Man of Medan. All excellent games.

3 Likes

I missed Desperados 3 when it was on GP, so perhaps this is a bundle I should get. Also, don’t sleep on Nebuchadnezzar, it’s on my wishlist and it does look like great fun.

3 Likes

If you want to get the bundle remember to pretend like you’re going to pause to get $4 discount.

4 Likes

Some sound advice :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks ya’ll.

1 Like

Similarly to their Bundle for Racial Inequality (Black Lives Matter) bundle, itch.io now have a bundle for support for Ukraine.

A lot of the games are duplicates from the other bundle, but the cause is good. $10 for nearly 1000 itesm!

3 Likes

:ukraine: Slava Ukraini! :ukraine:

1 Like

Ultimate Racing Sim Bundle

Some excellent racing in a tidy and cheap-ish bundle for those looking at getting into a bit of sim racing. (Not sure how the coupons for the Thrustmaster discounts work, or even if they’re valid here.)

Tier 1 @ $5 (~R76)

• Automobilista

Tier 2 @ $9 (~R136)

• Tier 1 plus…
  • Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (VR Support)
  • rFactor 2 (VR Support)
  • NASCAR Heat 5

Tier 3 @ $13 (~R196)

• Tier 1 and 2 plus…
  • Assetto Corsa Competizione (VR Support)
  • DRIFT21
  • Automobilista 2
  • iRacing (3-month Subscription, New Memberships Only, Credit Card Required)*
  • Coupon: Thrustmaster T248 20% Off (While supplies last!)*
  • Coupon: Thrustmaster T150 20% Off (While supplies last!)*
3 Likes

Great value for anyone looking to get stuck into sim racing!

2 Likes

Another insanely good bundle of games, software, books, and comics helping to raise funds for Ukranian humanitarian relief efforts.

Humble Stand With Ukraine Bundle

Donate at least $40 and receive 123 items.

100% donated to Ukraine humanitarian relief efforts.
The Stand With Ukraine bundle features over 120 pieces of content worth over $2,500, including:

• Back 4 Blood, Satisfactory, Metro Exodus, & Fable Anniversary
  • Pathfinder, Starfinder, & Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay books
  • GameMaker Studio 2 Creator (12 months), Music Maker EDM Edition, RPG Maker VX, & Polygon game dev assets

Plus many more!

100% of the proceeds will go to Razom for Ukraine, International Rescue Committee, International Medical Corps, and Direct Relief.

This charity bundle is only available for one week! (Offer ends in 6 days : 21 hours : 46 minutes at the moment)

4 Likes

Some insane fellow on Reddit only went and found Steam links (and 1 Rockstar link) for all the games in the bundle:

Pasting all those links here, even spread over four posts, was a mistake!

Here’s a link to the Reddit post instead:

5 Likes