Game Bundle Deals

I only went for the $1 tier, for Ashes of the Singularity

I am considering it just for stellaris and plague inc - just for more games I can play without interwebs

The April Bundle unlocked and not a whole lot in there worth noting other than “A Short Hike”, which has a nice style about it.

Then for May we get Assassins Creed Origins as an early unlock. This game is so cool it has the word ASS in it twice!

4 Likes

“Ass ass in creed”. That’s twice the ass shoved in a creed. Sadly I already own it, so yet another month I’ll be pausing my subscription. Last one I actually let go through was for Overwatch in October!

2 Likes

Curious 10-game Exile Bundle out from Fanatical at the moment. ‘Curious’ in that it spans a pretty wide variety of some quality indie and retro games, 9 of which are rated either Mostly, Very, or Overwhelmingly Positive.

a13abb55-c168-493d-a332-fd7c6f6044ec
Very decently priced at a little under R75 for the lot, the Exile Bundle should be available for around 2 weeks.

• Anima Gate of Memories: Anima Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, an ancient monster and a girl who lost her past… Anima is mostly focused on combat and exploration, but it also has deep roleplaying elements.
  • Narcosis: Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his oxygen — and sanity — give out.
  • Project Highrise: Project Highrise is a skyscraper construction and management sim…
  • SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell: Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction.
  • Old Man’s Journey: Old Man’s Journey, a soul-searching puzzle adventure, tells a story of life, loss, and hope. Interacting with the world around you, you’ll shape the landscape to create the old man’s path forward. Experience heartache and hope as you embark on a heartfelt journey through a sunkissed world.
  • STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy: Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is the latest installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
  • STAR WARS Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast: The Legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces and Star Wars Jedi Knight lives on in the intense first-person action of Jedi Outcast.
  • The Spatials: It’s the year 5781 – and you have been chosen to build and lead a space station in a wild corner of the galaxy! Attract visitors and explore hundreds of planets to fund your station.
  • The Low Road: Lie, blackmail, and steal your way down The Low Road. Rookie agent Noomi Kovacs must navigate her way through the world of corporate espionage in this dark spy comedy set in the 1970s.
  • GIBZ: Shoot, slice and surf on zombies by yourself or with friends. Fight overwhelming amounts of zombies and other monsters summoned by an evil wizard (ooOooOOOo spooky) in an early 1900s London.
2 Likes

Another nice tiered bundle from Humble out today: This time round it’s a collection of 8 Lego games, especially good for those with juniors just getting into gaming (and for those among us who are all pretty much still kids at heart too!)

THE HUMBLE LEGO GAMES BUNDLE

TIER 1 - PAY $1 TO UNLOCK:

LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1-4

LEGO® Batman™: The Videogame

TIER 2 - PAY MORE THAN THE AVERAGE (Currently $6.54) TO ALSO UNLOCK:

LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 5-7

LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes

The LEGO® Movie - Videogame

TIER 3 - PAY $12 OR MORE TO ALSO UNLOCK!

LEGO® City Undercover

LEGO® Worlds

LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham

The Humble Lego Bundle should be available for the next 2 weeks.

1 Like

Just a correction, its not on Fanatical, but Humble Bundle :wink:

It is an awesome collection!

3 Likes

I’m old and going senile. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it :grinning:

4 Likes

We should start an older gamers club! :smiley:

4 Likes

Glad I decided to skip on June’s Humble Monthly. COD Blops 4 wasn’t all that tempting since I don’t really have friends who play it as well. Of the rest I’d be interested in Duskers and Red Faction Guerilla remastered but those I could always grab someday - or even in another bundle as some of the monthly games do make it into regular bundles later on.

That said, I do think I’ll go for July’s based on the 2 revealed games:
Humble%20July%20reveal

2 Likes

I’m also glad I skipped. And I will be skipping next month too. Not because those are two bad games but because I played Hellblade and it was phenomenal but I already own it and I want to play Moonlighter on Switch.

Guy and gals, Hellblade is not a game for everyone but it’s a work of art. It’s one of those games where when the sequel comes it will be a day one buy for me.

2 Likes

What is it like?

Never mind I found a thread for it.

3 Likes

Have you tried the VR version? It’s pretty good.

1 Like

Not yet no, must try it at some point.

Skipping the August Humble Monthly as I (again) have both of the early unlock games already.

That said, they are both really good games by themselves and if you’re in anyway interested in adding them to your library a one month sub to Humble Monthly for $12 (~R170) might be worth your while.

(For reference, KC:D is normally R170 by itself (R105 on Steam Summer Sale at the moment) and Surviving Mars is R175 (R60 on sale) so you could get both games right now for about R5 less than the Humble Monthly sub cost, but remember that with Humble you’ll also get another 4-6 games at the start of August.)

3 Likes

Both are games I’m interested in but I reckon I will skip this month’s bundle too. As you say KC:D is well priced on Steam. Surviving Mars is included in the Xbox PC Game Pass so I’ll probably play it there.

Last month’s bundle was a similar story where both Senua and Moonlighter are available on the PC Game Pass so I’ll play them there and skip the bundle. None of the included mystery games have actually been that attention grabbing for me and so I doubt it will be the same with this month’s bundle.

2 Likes

Humble running a Hooked on Multiplayer tiered bundle at the moment (runs for the next 2 weeks). Might be something in here for the MEWME gang? Think of the Children for one dollar, cheap, cheap sounds alright and it’s Local Co-op. And I’ve heard that Totally Accurate Battlegrounds is good for a laugh, and the first Killing Floor was decent enough so I imagine the second is too. I know nothing about the rest of the games.

PAY $1 OR MORE TO UNLOCK!

• Think of the Children (Mostly Positive)
  • INVERSUS Deluxe (Very Positive)
  • Death Squared (Very Positive)

PAY $7 OR MORE TO ALSO UNLOCK!

• Totally Accurate Battlegrounds (Mostly Positive)
  • Super Animal Royale (Overwhelmingly Positive)
  • Barony (Very Positive)

PAY $12 OR MORE TO ALSO UNLOCK!

• Killing Floor 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (Very Positive)
  • Deathgarden: BLOODHARVEST (Mostly Positive)

There’s also a couple of Soundtracks thrown in as Bonuses, depending on which tier you opt for.

2 Likes
1 Like

To me the October bundle was the worst in a long time.

I would get Crash Bandicoot for the nostalgia but feel meh about CoD.

Will skip again.

4 Likes

Same here. I think I’ll also skip again. Played both Spyro and Crash Bandicoot when I was younger. CoD may be interesting for the single player campaign but nah, will skip again.

2 Likes