Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

2022 Xbox & Bethesda Game Showcase

All the trailers, sneak peeks, and gameplay demos from the 2022 Xbox & Bethesda Game Showcase.

Livestream

Livestream of the 2022 Xbox & Bethesda Showcase.

Redfall

Xbox console exclusive. From Arkane. Vampire horror shooter. Pre-release gameplay. Solo or co-op play. Coming 2023. GPD1

Hollow Knight: Silksong

Stylish platformer sequel. GPD1

High On Life

From Rick & Morty + Solar creators, cartoonish alien first-person shooter, late 2022

Riot Games

Riot Games five titles incl. League of Legends, Valorant, others all coming to PC and Mobile Game Pass, all champions unlocked, base sets, all agents unlocked, etc,

A Plague’s Tale: Requiem

Sequel to the excellent Plague’s Tale, there’s lots of rats. Lots. 2022. GPD1

Forza Motorsport

Trailer and environment video and gameplay of note! Looks amazing. Collision damage, dynamic time of day, weather effects, physics improvements, full photogametry, ray tracing. In-game auto photographers are going to have a field day! Coming Spring 2023 aka next year April-ish.

Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary

Bringing some iconic and classic planes and helicopters into the game. November 2022. Also Halo Infinite Add-on adds a Pelican to the game! Available today.

Overwatch 2

Free to Play. Wasteland evolved. Beta coming October 2022.

ARA History Untold

Turn-based new historical grand strategy game. Video narrated by Shohreh Aghdashloo (Avasarala on The Expanse). Insider Program open.

Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle

Entirely new ESO location. Coming to Xbox next week.

Fallout 76: The Pitt

Fallout 76 expansion. Coming September.

Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels Expansion

It’s back - Hotwheels in Forza returns in the first FH5 expansion, 19 July

Ark 2

Console launch exclusive, Unreal 5 updated graphics, ride your dinosaurs in 4K! 2023. GPD1

Scorn

Console launch exclusive, still looking as insane as when we first saw that teaser. 21 October. GPD1.

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn

Open world RPG. Lots of magic, lots of battles. Early 2023. GPD1

Minecraft Legends

Action strategy game in the Minecraft universe, building, and exploration. Coming Spring 2023

Lightyear: Frontier

Planetary coloniser, farming, resource management, and exploration, Spring 2023. GPD1

Gunfire Reborn

Solo or 4 player co-op, roguelite shooter.

Last Case of Benedict Fox

Mystery adventure platformer puzzler. Coming Spring 2023.

As Dusk Falls

Interactive motion graphic novel style. Coming 19 July. GPD1.

Naraka Bladepoint

Console Exclusive. PC - Xbox cross play, 23 June

Pentiment

From Obsidian. Very cool art style. Murder mystery. Out Nov.

Grounded 1.0

Comes out of Early Access September 2022

Ereban: Shadow Legacy

Stealth platformer adventure game, lots of weapons and gadgets

Diablo IV

New Necromancer class announced. Shared world, cross play, couch co-op, PVP zones, full story leading to detailed end game. Comining 2023.

Sea of Thieves - Season 7

New game features, become a pirate captain, ship naming, ship decorations. 21 July.

Ravenlok

Puzzle filled adventure game, spell crafting. 2023. GPD1.

Cocoon

Console launch exclusive. From Annapurna. Stylish art puzzle platformer adventure game. 2023. GPD1

Wo Long Fallen Dynasty

Team Ninja game. Action fighting game

Persona Series

Atlus RPG games return to Xbox. All of Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5 Royal eventually. P5R comes 21 October. GP

Untitled Game

Hideo Kojima partnership. “New IP in new concept game.”

Starfield

Extended gameplay trailers, but first, Todd Howard rambling. Open world, exploration, cinematic ship landing doesn’t confirm if player flight is a thing, robot companion looks and sounds good, alien landscape is fantastic, scanning reminds me of NMS, first and third person views, FPS shooter performance looks solid if standard, some puzzle gameplay too. City environment for mission tasks. Story based campaign, side missions. New character creator, trait selector and skills trees. Crafting resources and mods. Outpost and ship building!! And yes, ships are player flyable. And 100s of explorable planets too. (Heck, I have to completely rewrite my MEW article. And cue all the Star Citizen killer posts on Reddit. And here too :smiley: )

Wiki enable topic - please feel free to add any trailers that may be missing.

2 Likes

I wanted to mention the new “Star Citizen”. Granted, Starfield feels like it’s been in development just as long. At least it looks polished and feature rich. I got strong No Man’s Sky and Cyberpunk vibes from elements of the game. I’m sold on it - will probably take up most of my gaming year in 2023.

4 Likes

Need @Oltman to verify accuracy of simulation.

1 Like

Seems legit… Until I hear Mickey Mouse telling me how to build…

Further investigation required.

2 Likes

Would rather have Mickey Rourke?

Perhaps I should also investigate, for legitimate business research purposes.

2 Likes

2022 Xbox Games Showcase Extended

All the trailers from the 2022 Xbox Games Showcase Extended.

Livestream

Livestream of the Xbox Games Showcase Extended.

Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Get ready for the first content update in Dying Light 2 Stay Human. The first chapter, “In the Footsteps of a Nightrunner”, features new Infected enemies, fresh activities, gear, and unique missions.

Valheim

The Viking afterlife awaits! Join over 10 Million players this fall as viking survival game Valheim launches on PC & PC Game Pass, coming to Xbox & Xbox Game Pass in Spring 2023!

Flight Simulator

United States World Update. Free update available today! Experience the exquisite landscapes, intricate cityscapes, and breathtaking vistas of the United States in the latest free World Update.

Local Legends #5 - Available Now. Available now! The fifth aircraft in our Local Legends series - the all-metal Beechcraft Model 18, a low-wing, twin-engine utility aircraft introduced by the Beech Aircraft Corporation in 1937.

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

Gun Interactive and Sumo Nottingham are excited to show players a look at the gameplay for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, coming in 2023. Day One of Game Pass

Fall Guys

Fall Guys ‘Spartan Showdown’ Trailer. Spartan Showdown arrives in Fall Guys June 30! Complete challenges in Spartan Showdown to unlock rewards

ID@Xbox - Announce Trailer

With unique creative visions comes exciting and critically acclaimed indie titles from game developers across the globe. ID@Xbox is proud to present a small sample of the amazing games, being developed by independent developers around the world, and showcased at this year’s Xbox &Bethesda Games Showcase 2022.

Stalker 2: Heart of Chernobyl

Enter the Zone Trailer. The Zone reveals a whole new world! We can stick with the old one, fearing change… but tell me, do you want our descendants to remember us as cowards? Or those who dared to venture forward to a new, better humanity? Coming 2023. Day One to Game Pass.

2 Likes

Technically not a trailer or teaser but they do reveal the much anticipated sequel at the end. I can’t believe it’s finally happening. I own the original game on every platform it released except Xbox. Played it so many times.

2 Likes

That can be arranged :smirk:

3 Likes

Definitely keep an eye out for a sale. I’d dip again in a heartbeat.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here…

3 Likes

Well I’ll be damned. Will buy it.

2 Likes

GOTY for sure. One more month of waiting.

2 Likes

The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria

PC via Epic Games | Q2, 2023

Official Announcement Trailer

The announcement trailer for The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria, the upcoming survival crafting game set in the Fourth Age of Middle-earth, the fantasy world created by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Summoned to the Misty Mountains by Lord Gimli Lockbearer, players take control of a company of Dwarves tasked to reclaim the lost spoils from the Dwarven homeland of Moria—known as Khazad-dûm or Dwarrowdelf—in the depths below their very feet.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-lord-of-the-rings-return-to-moria-f01344

5 Likes

I could vibe to this.

2 Likes

Will play this, for sure

2 Likes

Dont do drugs kids

1 Like

Something distinctly “Norse Gods” about these two! I’m pretty excited for Valkyrie Profile. I loved the original (which has been announced as a remaster for PSN) , and this trailer is much more promising.

2 Likes

Just what I need right now!

2 Likes

I look at that and wonder how we ended up with the Battlefield titles we have today. I remember playing Project Reality mod in BF2 with my clan back in the day, that was the shiz.

2 Likes

Wow, BF3 now that is a game from long long ago back when the BF series was actually good.

It would be amazing if a local server was set up to run this when it releases.

2 Likes