Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

Its not the hell march, but I think that Tempest Rising is gonna scratch a big itch for me.

3 Likes

Way of The Hunter is looking amazing.

4 Likes

Probably going to be one of the best looking games released this year.

1 Like

Train Sim World 3

Dovetail Games | 6 September
Xbox One & Series X|S | Windows PC | PlayStation 4 & 5 | Game Pass

The future of Train Sim World is coming.

Drive your loco through the extremes of weather like heavy snow and thunderstorms with the brand-new dynamic weather system featuring volumetric skies and a new lighting system. The Standard Edition ships with three route expansions, nine high-powered locomotives which include BNSF for the first time in Train Sim World and much, much more .

Train Sim World 3 features a brand-new dynamic weather system with volumetric skies, all powered by a new lighting system. Drive your loco through the extremes of weather like heavy snow and thunderstorms! Standard Edition ships with three route expansions, nine high-powered locomotives which include BNSF for the first time in Train Sim World and much, much more .

40-minute Announcement Livestream:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/train-sim-world-3

(For those buying on PC, I’m seeing a big price difference between Steam and Epic, which is unusual - they’re normally the same. Steam (at the moment at least) is R269 while Epic is R352 for Standard.)

https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/games/store/train-sim-world-3/9P14V68X75CW/0010

https://store.playstation.com/en-za/concept/10004889/

1 Like

Gamescom 2022 Opening Night Live Trailers and Teasers

Pre-Show
The First Decendant
Dynamic shooting action through co-op battles against huge monsters composed of diverse characters with unique concepts

Everywhere
A everything for everyone “digital experience” meta universe thing, with FPS survival element?

Dune: Awakening
Open world survival MMO.

The Callisto Protocol
Live gameplay. Space sci-fi horror adventure. Releases 2 December.

The Lords of the Fallen
Mega Souls-like ARPG reboot. Bigger, better,

Moving Out 2
Next installament of the packing and transporting solo or co-op or online multiplayer. Coming 2023.

Hogwarts Legacy
New trailer. Release recently delayed to 10 February 2023. Pre-ordrs open 25 August.

New Tales From The Borderlands
Coming 21 October to all platforms. New storyline and characters following the original Tales format.

Dying Light 2: Stay Human - Bloody Ties
Cyberpunk themed arena battler DLC for DL2: SH.

Destiny 2: Lightfall
Looking epically Destiny! Out 28 February 2023. Pre-order available now.

Sonic Frontiers
Release date confirmed for 8 November.

Deep Under the Waves
Parallel Studios deep sea exploration and adventure mystery game. Coming 2023.

Goat Simulator 3
Gameplay trailer for the insane goat customising smash 'em up destructor thing that is GS. Coming 17 November. Pre-udders open.

Return to Monkey Island
The return happens from 19 September - International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Pre-ordernow to get . Switch and PC.

Moonbreaker
Written by Brandon Sanderson. Turn-based strategy sci-fi digital miniatures game from Subnautica dev Unknown Worlds. In Early Access on Steam from 29 September.

Friends vs Friends
PvP deck building fighter. Wishlist on Steam. Coming to PC and Consoles.

Lies of P
Inspired by the Pinocchio story, action Souls-like from Neowiz. Looks very good. Coming to Game Pass on Day One.

3 Likes

Stranded Alien Dawn
Alien world survival exploration colony builder. Early Access in October. Wishlist on Steam.

Atlas Falling
New IP from Deck 13. Adventure RPG. Blades and beasts. Magic and mystery. Looks huge. Wishlist now. Coming 2023.

Homeworld 3
Next installment of the classic space strategy RTS coming next year.

Genshin Impact
New version 3.0. New world.

High On Life
From the Rick & Morty creator. Foul-mouthed talking guns in colorful FPS.

The Expanse
Gameplay and dev chat for the upcoming Telltale series game. Story focused on Drummer scavenging ships in the days before the main Expanse story. Coming “Summer” 2023.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game
Insane film to game adaptation, multiplayer horror shooter, beta signups at killerklownsthegame . com, releasing on PC, PS and XB early 2023.

Scars Above
Sci-fi action adventure, aliens have arrived from the darkness of space, they aren’t super friendly it seems. Coming “Soon” to current gen consoles and PC.

Wrydsong
New RPG from new developer team made up of folk who worked on Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Outer Worlds, Dragon Age. Short artwork teaser.

Age of Empires 4: Ottomans and Malians
Free DLC Expansion. On Game Pass. Two new civilisations to play. Comes free with the Anniversary update on 25 October. I’m just here for the “Smoke on the Water” battle arrangement theme.

Gotham Knights
Villains reveal and story trailer. Release date moved up (!) to 21 October.

Where Winds Meet
Open world RPG combat game from new Japanese developer.

Park Beyond
Amusement park simulator with a fantasy arcade feel, coming early 2023.

Darktide
FPS co-op shooter, monster slayer set in the Warhammer 40000 world. Rejects will rise on 30 November.

Blacktail: A Witch’s Fate
Mythical world exploration with bow fighting heroine. Available this “Winter” on current gen consoles and PC. Pre-orders on Steam now.

Dead Island 2

1 Like

I had such Lenny Kravitz vibes from that Dead Island trailer.

Also, I wonder they’ve never brought Genshin to Xbox, I think it’s the only platform it’s not on.

3 Likes

Maybe Genshin isn’t on xbox because of its full on loot box gatcha monetization?

2 Likes

Trailers from Future Games Show Gamescom 2022

Just some of the highlights. Check the GamesRadar YouTube channel for all the others.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GamesRadar/videos

Off The Grid

Off The Grid is a cyberpunk shooter from the mind of District 9 director Neil Blomkamp, and viewers received a cinematic sneak peek of the game’s universe during the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022. Off The Grid is due for release in 2023 on PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC.

Layes of Fear

Layers of Fears received its first gameplay trailer during the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022. Bloober Team’s reimagined entry in the storied horror series is coming in early 2023 to PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

System Shock

System Shock developer Nightdive Studios gave viewers a look at the flesh and steel fusion monsters of their take on Citadel Station. System Shock is coming soon to PC, PlayStation and Xbox.

Rooted

Rooted is a post-apocalyptic survival game built in Unreal Engine 5, and a gameplay trailer debuted during the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022 featured building, exploring and combat. Rooted is coming soon.

EXP: War Trauma

EXP: War Trauma is a psychological horror game that follows a WW2 soldier, and Cortez Productions revealed some terrifying gameplay during the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022. EXP: War Trauma is coming soon, with a demo available on Steam right now.

The Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me

The Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me is the next entry in Supermassive Games’ The Dark Pictures Anthology, and it looks sufficiently scary in this new trailer from the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022. The Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me launches on PC, Xbox and PlayStation on November 18, 2022.

Phantom Hellcat

Phantom Hellcat is a slasher platformer from Ironbird Creations, and the developers presented an in-depth look at the game during the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022. Phantom Hellcat is coming soon to PC, PlayStation and Xbox

Deliver Us Mars

Deliver Us Mars received a new trailer during the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022, showing more about the mission at hand. Deliver us Mars is coming soon to PC, PlayStation and Xbox.

The Last Case of Benedict Fox

The Last Case of Benedict Fox’s developers Plot Twist walked viewers through some spooky-looking exploration gameplay during the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022. The Last Case of Benedict Fox is coming in Spring 2023 to PC and Xbox.

Ereban Shadow Legacy

Ereban Shadow Legacy is a stealth platformer from Baby Robot Games, and the developers revealed some sleek gameplay at the Future Games Show at Gamescom 2022. Ereban Shadow Legacy is coming to PC and Xbox in 2023, including Day One on Game Pass.

2 Likes

I’m hard now.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Space For Sale

THQ Nordic | Soon™

In Space for Sale, now you can live that dream. As a small astronaut, you buy your own solar system and build homes for your alien clients on exotic planets. Explore different worlds, gather resources, and tame flora and fauna on various procedurally generated planets.

Too scared to go alone? You can team up with a friend to build and explore in co-op mode.

Space for Sale is coming to PC soon™.

1 Like

The First Descendant

**Nexon | **

The First Descendant is a third-person cooperative action RPG shooter in which you can play as Descendants who inherited the unknown powers and make them stronger to fight against the invaders and protect humans.

Watch the full, action-packed trailer for The First Descendant to get a peek at the world, the game’s co-op play, huge monsters, and more from this upcoming third-person co-operative action RPG shooter. The First Descendant is coming to PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One.

A Steam beta is scheduled for October 20-26, 2022, featuring 10 playable characters. Sign-ups for the Beta are available now.

Steam Beta Period: October 20th - October 26th.
Request Beta Access on Steam now.

1 Like

This new healer does seem neat!

3 Likes
3 Likes

This came out on Monday.

Gregedit to add:

Hitting that 92% Overwhelmingly Positive level with over 3 300 reviews already.

3 Likes

It looks marvelous.

3 Likes

I.G.I. Origins

Antimatter Games & Toadman Interactive | Release TBC™

Re-imagining a pioneer of the tactical first-person shooter genre with I.G.I. Origins, the prequel to 2000’s Project I.G.I.

It’s 1980, the Cold War balances precariously on the brink of full-scale conflict. Infiltrate a volatile and manipulative world of high-stakes espionage – your way. Plan and execute your missions against an enemy plotting all-out nuclear war in this tense and tactical first-person shooter.

No release timeframe, system specs, platforms, etc. details at all at the moment. All the requests for more info are being answered with “We’ll have more news about (that) as we get closer to launch”.

There is a little more info on the game web site and development blog:

And it can currently be Wishlisted on Steam:

A reimagined, Unreal Engined, modern prequel to Project I.G.I. and I.G.I. Covert Strike? Don’t mind if I do! Please and thank you.

3 Likes

Dug this bad boy out! I remember getting stuck at like the 5th mission, and this is the first game I got to use the Dragonov sniper rifle. It was class!

4 Likes