Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

Ah ok. Also looks good. Im not one for that type of game but I really enjoy the animation and graphics of it. The voice acting and capture of their movements. If they made a series or movie, or even a full single player story game, that would be great. I won’t play a destiny style game.

Well then there’s good news for you:

Also interesting is how Concord will be showing us the lives of its characters (multiplayer shooters have stories these days, if you haven’t kept up). Firewalk Studios promises weekly in-game “cinematic vignettes” that “will feature ongoing narrative arcs that grow the characters’ stories, relationships, and unpack the broader Concord galaxy and life as a Freegunner.” Sounds sort of like Fortnite’s seasonal stories, except delivered in more frequent, bite-sized chunks.

2 Likes

I must subscribe to their youtube then. Really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Riven

Cyan Worlds Inc. | 25 June | PC, Mac

Uncover a story of intrigue, betrayal, and a civilization teetering on the brink of collapse as you solve intricate puzzles to unlock the secrets of Riven. Built from the ground-up and expanded from the award-winning original game released in 1997.

Travel to Riven, a mysterious island-filled land on the verge of collapse, to rescue Atrus’ wife, Catherine. Explore Riven, solve puzzles to reveal its mysteries, find Catherine, and make your escape!

VR enabled.
Steam Demo available.

1 Like

I was just gonna ask if it will support VR, until I read the last line. These types of games are just made for VR - slow paced, and tactile puzzle solving. And great vistas, of course.

1 Like

I am so erect!

2 Likes

Wait, what year is this???

1 Like

What do you mean? It’s 1997 of course. Duh.

Stare carefully at the image and tell me you think it’s not 1997.

3 Likes

A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead

Stormind Games & Saber Interactive | 2024 | PC PS5 XBXS

The road ahead is paved with sound decisions. Prepare to survive a world of gripping atmosphere and frantic terror, where the smallest sound can spell disaster.

A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead is coming to PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S in 2024!

Wishlist Now: https://aquietplace.game

Combat Air Patrol 2

Sim155 & MicroProse | Early Access Now | PC (Steam)

Combat Air Patrol 2 is the Early Access flight and surface combat simulator with a mission planner from Sim155.

After languishing in the doldrums of indie development for years, Sim155, the developers of CAP2 having just secured a publishing agreement with MicroProse. This seems to have injected new life, a new update roadmap, and the release of a big new update into the project.

3 Likes

Cleared Hot

Cfinger Games | Coming Soon(ish) | PC (Steam)

Cleared Hot is a nostalgic helicopter shooter game with satisfying physics and light tactical elements. Shoot, dodge, move your squad around the battlefield, and pick up almost anything with your rope and magnet.

3 Likes

That looks awesome! I still have my SEGA cartridges of Desert Strike and Jungle Strike and was actually thinking of going on a nostalgia trip and replaying them. Might still do that but will also wishlist this for sure.

3 Likes
3 Likes