Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

3 Likes

That looks really good. “I hope your fiefdom rots to hell soon.” :smiley:

Man, I’m a sucker for these types of games.

2 Likes

First campaign expansion for Doom Eternal, out now:

1 Like

This just snuck in under the radar:

Not a remake or remaster it seems. Just updated the controls and added a bunch of Achievements, saving the soul and spirit of the original.

4 Likes

I loved that game back in the day.

2 Likes

A missed opportunity there…

2 Likes

Ok, wait… What? I mean… I’d play it.

2 Likes

IO Interactive are going to develop and publish the very first official 007 game! :smiley: Not much to go on yet, other than a tweet or two and a teaser trailer:

There’s also a Project 007 site up that you can subscribe to for news and updates:

After the great work IOI have done/are doing with Hitman, 007s combination of stealthy spy and expansive set piece action man seem like a fantastic fit.

2 Likes

Strategy-survival-city builder Ancient Cities has an Early Access release date on Steam (17 December):

cc @czc

2 Likes

Ah I see that ancient man knew the Gangnam style! :smile:

Link to video at 1:21

1 Like

Available for FREE as of today

4 Likes
3 Likes

Queue the memes of that Ark of the Covenant crashing when it gets opened.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

That’s a real revisit to a classic.

I still want Rocksteady Studios to make a Turtles game. Not only is it just right that a studio sharing the name of one of the characters from the Turtles series develops the game, but also, considering the perfection of the Batman games, it would be a game that the Turtles franchise truly deserved.

2 Likes

Tell me about it, they look so good and such a great representation of the original cartoon and video games. Rocksteady and Bebop look awesome too!

1 Like

This looks heckin cool…

2 Likes

Instruments of Destruction. Coming to Steam Early Access this year. Time to break stuff!

3 Likes