Game Trailers & Teasers Thread

I know there’s the article every week for game trailers for the week, but I thought I’d make a thread for just cool game trailers. I couldn’t find one already made.

Just saw the trailer for the new Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries. I was a huge fan of Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries. Was kind if the first real game I played. I don’t know how Mechwarrior 3 and 4 were.

OT: I enjoyed both of them, however, 4 was the better game for me. 3 did introduce fast moving PPC and Gaus munitions though, which is much more accurate than the slow moving things in Mech 2 and Mech 2: Merc.

1 Like

Why the hell has this not been put here yet…

1 Like

Missed that one

So this looks kinda cool:

1 Like

Teaser of note

I’ve purchased and started playing Worlds Adrift after watching this trailer. The game is in early access and more than a little buggy, but fun to play with a few friends.

3 Likes

Paging @Ike_009

1 Like
1 Like

This looks like it can have some potential.

Note though that it is a multiplayer only game, apparently…

1 Like

Yeah I saw that in the video description. I’m fine with MP only; heck I never finished BF3 or BF4’s SP campaign.

ATONE is a story-driven puzzle game inspired by Norse Mythology and set in a 2D world comprised entirely of hand-drawn angular art. Players inherit the journey of a young warrior named Estra, solving complex puzzles and surviving rhythm game battle sequences as she ventures to unveil the truth behind her father’s death. The game is scheduled for release in 2019 on PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and Xbox One.

Love the music!

DOA6

I can guarantee that you’ve never seen a trailer like this before:

1 Like

Not sure this is the right place but this is a RL friend (in South Africa) of mine’s project.

http://www.ninenoirlives.com/

3 Likes