[GameClub 16] Remnant: From the Ashes

The best in the series in my opinion. Along with the best antagonist and characters. Hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

Yes please @DieGrootHammer! I have completed the single player game in 10 minutes (best plot twist ever) and heard the MP / co-op was pretty good! Available most weekends, so will install it and wait for your buzz.

3 Likes

Yeah, I finished Far Cry 4 with my wife. It was one of the better ones. I got us Far Cry 5 to also play co-op, but we struggled to get into it. Now with the twins she doesn’t really play anymore (rather chills in front of tv).

3 Likes

I’m also quite keen on Far Cry 4.

3 Likes

Did everyone buy Far Cry 4 for cheap on Uplay, or what’s happening here?

1 Like

hahahaha I don’t even have it yet, but it is 75% off on uplay - if they process your payment, and on epic its 80% off

2 Likes

I was gifted it end of last year but haven’t played it yet.

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why do people hate the Epic Game Store

Changed my one nomination to Remnant: From the Ashes as the game is coming free to EGS next week. Go Epic!!!

PS. It has co-op

4 Likes

Oh man, that’s another good choice. There’s a lot of games up for nomination that I want to play this time around!

4 Likes

Updated to include Horizon Zero Dawn seeing as it has now come to a broader market.

2 Likes

That is a good choice, think I’ll do the same.

3 Likes

So, I have a proposal since many people have already completed (or lost interest in) the current wave of GameClubs and there seems to be a lot of interest in Far Cry 4…

Shall we start a GameClub for Far Cry 4 this weekend so long and then continue to take nominations for other games for the democratic GameClub?

• Yes, start a GameClub for Far Cry 4 so long (GameClub 17)
  • No, don’t start another GameClub yet.
  • I don’t mind one way or the other.

0 voters

Yay for fence-sitters!

2 Likes

I swear I’m never including a fence-sitting option in a poll again! :rofl:

2 Likes

Well it’s technically and abstention so you can make the decision based on the for/against votes.

1 Like

Giving this topic a bump. Even though we’ve kicked off the Far Cry 4 GameClub, these nominations are still open!

Let’s set a deadline for this Saturday at noon for the nominations to be in: 2020-08-15T10:00:00Z

@Deadlypinecone, @Wyvern, and @oltman: Just a heads-up that you have nominations in your lists for Far Cry 4. Please feel free to change it to a different game.

5 Likes

Ok, I’ll throw some games on my PC in the mix that I’m planning to play

1. Dragon’s Dogma
  2. Gears of War
  3. Titans 2 game on Origin (forgot the name now… will check Friday when I log into my gaming OS)
2 Likes

So you are you still thinking about it or are you going to do it? :stuck_out_tongue:

It still only has my nomination so at this point it won’t go on the poll :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Done!

@SIGSTART please note my amended list.

3 Likes