Stardew Valley

The Division
Borderlands Pre-sequel
Magica

The Division
Yakuza 0
Magicka

1 Like

I’m guessing everyone’s going for The Division due to the recent Humble Monthly? Be warned though - it gets incredibly hard around level 17-18 (out of 30) and you’ll HAVE to team up to gain some ground. It’s not as solo friendly as Destiny 2… It’s one of the main reasons I haven’t touched it in months, despite being a superb game.

2 Likes

On that point, I’m doing a giveaway of my spare Humble Monthly key for it on Friday for anyone who doesn’t have it:

It’s also on 90% off at the moment on the Ubisoft Store Lunar Sale for €5 (R77):

https://store.ubi.com/ie/tom-clancy-s-the-division-tm-/56c494ad88a7e300458b4d62.html#start=1

Farlig is also right about it becoming trickier to solo as you advance the story. I remember doing a couple of missions with Beo and DGH (I think?) that were a lot of fun. Game Club co-op sessions could be very good if it does wins.

1 Like

Yakuza 0 was also in the humble monthly and it is 1000% guaranteed a better experience than the Division. You can take that to the bank.
Why play the same old shooty shooty games when you can experience something fresh?!

:stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t have it you can also buy it on the steam sale for the low, low price of R146.73. Now that’s good value for money!

2 Likes

I still want to try The Division, also have a spare key if someone needs (uplay account needed).
Yakuza0 could be fun as well, any good multi player games out in the last year?

2 Likes

As you all know or more likely don’t know, Game Club (MyGame) started because of Dark Souls. So @Blazzok and I want to suggest that we play Dark Souls 2 as the next Game Club game. And then in two year’s time we play Dark Souls 3.

How do you all feel about that?

3 Likes

OMG. This would actually be really perfect. I’m in the middle, technically at the end of the first stage, of doing a Dark Souls trilogy run. I’m at Artorias in the DLC of Dark Souls PTD on PC and after that I plan to do DS2 SotFS anyway.

1 Like

If you do Dark Souls I will skip this one :smiley:

We are discussing that and have a way to fix that. Um not that you play Dark Souls but we have a plan. But this will only really work if there’s more than just @Blazzok, @Wlad and I who are interested. Would anyone else be interested in playing any of the Dark Souls games? Can be 1, 2 or 3?

1 Like

Everyone can continue nominating as usual. And um say if you are prepared to do a Dark Souls game. :slight_smile:

im happy to do a DS game…i dont think i ever “finished” DS2 as I never did the last one, so i’d be happy to finish her and then do a NG+ as my run.

1 Like

Hi. I’m Blazzok, and I support this message.

1 Like

Not for me, thank you. I detested the first game and got to the area with the dragon in the third game (yes, at the very beginning) and couldn’t figure out how to get past it. So I gave up on the series.

1 Like

We are going to skip the Dark Souls idea and continue as normal. So get in those nominations people!

1 Like

Boo!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Lets give a big .!. to Solitude then.
My vote

Dark souls 2
Witcher 2
Black Mesa

3 Likes

Haha I changed one of my votes to Dark Souls 2 too.