[GameClub] Game 8 Nominations

End of year 1 is hard enough work to go through and most people will experience most of the content the game has to offer, no matter how shallow they decide to dive into it. All in all it should be 120 days of play, each day probably amounting to around 10 minutes of play. That should take you up to about 20 hours of gameplay, which should be sufficient to a GameClub…

EDIT: I’m actually reconsidering my involvement in this GameClub, as I don’t really feel the need to play the game again. As great as it was, I find it hard to get back into it. I got it on iOS recently and it’s a great fit for on-the-go gaming, but I haven’t progressed further than day 18 of Spring (year 1) in the months I’ve owned the game. So I doubt I’ll start another fresh save and work through it again. The slog to the bottom of the mine was bad enough the first time around and I can’t find the motivation to do it again, not to mention unlocking all the minerals and treasures for the library again.

EDIT 2: Again.

2 Likes

I think we on the same page lengthwise? A season is 28 days so a year would be 112 days.

1 Like

Are we allowed to cheat in the GameClub? Like using mods to get stuff faster? I’ve already put almost 200 hours into the Switch version so I feel like making things easier for myself this time around. I mean it’s not like I can cheat to beat a boss or anything like that, I’ll just give myself some upgrades straight off the bat and enable some things to improve the quality of life.

I won’t ruin the game by giving myself a lot of money or ALL the items and things like that, just a few things here and there to help out the early days.

If it’s not allowed it’s also cool, I’ll start a new farm on the 1st anyway.

1 Like

I thought it was 30 days. Still, should be close to the 20 hour mark for 1 year of play.

1 Like

Guess I get to catchup my achievement/game backlog for 2 months :stuck_out_tongue: