[GameClub] Game 9 Nominations

All of them do.

2 Likes

Tales from the Borderlans
Borderlands 1 (since there is an HD remake)
XCOM 2

1 Like

For what its worth, and looking at my track record its not worth much…

• Assassin’s Creed Origins (its on Humble Monthly right now)
  • Mutant Year Zero
  • XCOM 2

Cool, the poll will be created this Sunday if all goes well.

2 Likes

Ooooh… I’d be keen to give XCOM 2 another go. I’ve played it a bunch of times already, but it is one of those games that have me keep coming back. Changing my vote.

1 Like

Last day to get your predictions in or to change your nominations!

Predictions?

Got Superbru on the brain there Soli? :smile:

2 Likes

Haha yes I had Superbru on the mind there.

Also I will count the nominations today. Ended up getting home quite late yesterday. So if anyone want to change their nominations then now’s the time.

1 Like

Counting has been done. @Blazzok can you please check if I made any mistakes?

2 Likes

I have checked and you made no mistakes :slight_smile:

The current contenders are as follows:

Total Votes Games
4 Assassin’s Creed: Origins
5 Borderlands
2 Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel
3 Dark Souls 2
2 DOOM
2 Magicka
2 Mass Effect
2 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
2 Mutant Year 0
3 Tales from the Borderlands
2 XCOM 2
2 Yakuza 0
2 Likes

Thanks @Blazzok!

Thanks for nominating games, everyone! The poll is now open in the first post!

@Solitude @Wlad @Deadlypinecone @Wyvern @czc @Donisia @Dragonic @DarthMol @Blazzok @Murfle @Malice @Sigstart @Viper @oltman

4 Likes

Just a note, it’s Pre-Sequel not Prequel. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think that mistake comes from ages past and has been like that in the spreadsheet for a long time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The way the votes are going now, I should stop playing ACO. Luckily I’m not very far in, maybe an hour or 2. Not keen to replay the first hours again though.

1 Like

Ive already finished ACO but I’d be keen to give NG+ a go. As long as it’s not Odyssey. Bleh

1 Like

I was really hoping that Mutant Year 0 would win. It looks so good.

1 Like

I didn’t even get AC:Origins. I’ve still not managed to play through Syndicate as I’m bored out of my mind with it. I figured that is where I’ll make my exit from the AC franchise. Although, I did get AC:Odyssey for free when I bought my mainboard but haven’t tried it yet.

Origins doesn’t feel like an AC game. For instance I loved Syndicate but I’m not that fond of Origins. But people who hated Syndicate seem to love Origins.

1 Like

Hmmm… Should maybe look into that then.
I started Syndicate long ago and played for 2 hours and then stopped for some reason (probably boredom). Then I picked it up again and continued (forcefully) for about another 10 hours before giving up.