Hitman Franchise - Hit Me Baby, One More Time

The prices have dropped again.

3 Likes

Reviews are hitting and itā€™s looking promising. My biggest Quam is that in all this time they still havenā€™t nailed animations. Youā€™d think they would have learnt over time.

Well thatā€™s good. Personally, still going to hold off - I keep telling myself Iā€™ll get back to earlier games - like Hitman and Hitman II - but then never do. Also, I want to start saving for a CPU, MB, and RAM upgrade by the end of the year, so thereā€™s that too. :expressionless:

Hopefully the regional pricing holds. Just very curious as to why it went up to R1K+ and then back down again so suddenly. And Iā€™d be super pissed right now if Iā€™d pre-ordered at that high price last week. Super pissed.

Happy launch day Hitmen!

@Entity - are you streaming it from tonight already, or saving it for your weekend stream?

1 Like

@GregRedd Refreshing constantly waiting to be allowed to download it for tonight if possible

2 Likes

I see reports it will be out at 3pm only. Console players have been able to preload alreadyā€¦ :expressionless:

My only saving grace now is how big is the downloadā€¦

3pm is 6 hours to download on a 20meg line

1 Like

Snap!

Stop wearing out your F5 key - global release at 13:00 UTC means you have until 3 this afternoon to bank some quality time with the family before you get sucked into 47s world again :grinning:

Hope it downloads smoothly - still canā€™t understand why no preloading for PC but the console could.

1 Like

6 hours on a 20 meg is 50 gig. I can only do it if itā€™s 50gig :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ā€œHITMAN 3 will take up approximately 60-70 GB of storage space on all platformsā€

Lol. Double snapped!

:thinking: And thatā€™s assuming you get your full 20 meg speed for all 6 hours.

According to IO Interactive, the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X versions take anywhere between 60 and 70 GB of space

That release info page says the same. And also that thereā€™s a Day 1 patch. So either a late stream start or start your stream at 9 as normal with your puzzle game, and maybe be able to have a look at the Hitman intro toward the end of the stream. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

While I donā€™t really care about EGS vs Steam or whatever this is one game where I will wait for Steam version. Mostly because I donā€™t have money to buy it right now but also because I want to have the trilogy in one place.

3 Likes

I just finished Hitman II, but feel maybe I am a little Hitmanā€™d out. I will wait for the Steam edition and then conclude the journey. Even hitmen needs a break every now and then :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, Hitman is nice but it is quite slow-paced and you have to be in the mood for it. I must still complete the Patient Zero story so I have enough to keep me busy with until Hitman 3 comes to Steam.

I see @Entity didnā€™t stream last night, so Iā€™m guessing 9PM tonight over at Entityā€™s Spaceport on Twitch if we want to check out the opening bits with him?

2 Likes

Haha. Yup. Gave it all the internet lastnight and left it. Didnā€™t want to see anyone playing it or anything seeing that there were manyā€¦

unknown

Itā€™s finished this morning and I just ran it to see how heavy the graphics were on the pc but it hardly dents any resources, even though it still looks good.

I do feel like they only had the one game all the way through 1,2 and now 3 with maybe slight adjustments and enhancements over the span and then each one just had the different missions,

images (1) (10)

but hey, more missions is more missions.

Edit. PS. It was a 55gig download on Epic fyi

1 Like

The possibilities are amazing in Hitman gamesā€¦

1 Like