Horizon Zero Dawn for PC

( ••) Could a PC port be ( ••)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) on the horizon? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (I'm not even sorry.)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/a-wild-horizon-zero-dawn-pc-listing/
4 Likes

I’m far more chuffed with that CSI joke than I should be. Most excellent idea to pun on “horizon”, @DohcWP.

5 Likes

Took me longer than it should have to get it.

3 Likes

Lol
Well from what I have seen this game looks beautiful and will most likely pick it up when its on sale.

2 Likes

It is now confirmed.

If you have a PC and haven’t played this yet, you should seriously consider it.

3 Likes

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1151640/Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Complete_Edition/

5 Likes

What the hell is wrong with the internet? Playstation fanbois getting wrecked over this announcement… :thinking:

4 Likes

Looking forward to this played it alot on the ps4 and really an awesome game

2 Likes

Chances of it showing up on PS+ has gotten even lower now… Dang

3 Likes

It’s dirt cheap on CDKeys. I paid R58 for the complete edition.

3 Likes

R85 now, but at least it works on Canadian accounts.

How many hours is this game roughly?

1 Like

That’s hard to say as the game has a lot of side quests and optional content. Guesstimate is about 30-50 hours not including the DLC.

2 Likes

Might be worth it to hold me over until Persona 5 Royal goes on sale :slight_smile: (which will be a while, as it is only releasing at the end of the month)

2 Likes

Im just finding the ps games

1 Like

That’s what we were talking about. I mostly just game on my PS4 these days

4 Likes

It is just rude to tease a person like that!

5 Likes

This summer (our winter)? sooner than I expected. I’m looking forward to this one, gonna have to put in some leave time.

2 Likes

They’re upset that more people get to play the game?

Geez.

3 Likes

The console peasant mentality.
Gaming on console does not a peasant make. Proclaiming superiority and defending exclusivity however, maketh the peasant.

4 Likes

From one of the devs:

3 Likes