Image of the Day

thanks for the new wallpaper

3 Likes

I’d love to know what those camera settings were.

2 Likes

@Beo

3 Likes

hahaha… I laughed so hard :laughing:

1 Like

facts…

7 Likes

The same can be said for Cape Town, just in more hours.

Been here 4 years now (?) and the ones found here are so bladdy expensive too. Eventually found a local guy who does some home cooking who is also from Pheonix, Durban. So some proper nice lamb bunnies for R50 which is a steal. Flippen beans bunny here costs R90.

2 Likes

Where is this fabled local guy? And is his lamb bone-riddled?

I wouldn’t say bone-riddled but every time we’ve had there were a few (like two or three) but not tiny ones.

Think his 1/4 Lamb bunny is R60 and bean for R50, or something like that.

Eg:

@Beo and @FarligOpptreden
Here you go:

Apparently the best bunnychows in the cape.

2 Likes

WIN + Shift + S

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It definitely comes out cleaner…

Also @Wyvern you can get rid of that weather report on the windows taskbar. It pisses me off that they add things like that without asking.

2 Likes

It wasnt me :stuck_out_tongue: The guys at the vape shop sent it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I also have to add, you are in the cape now its all about the gatsby

Apparently full house masala steak gatsby is the best

1 Like

Reminds me of the guy who took a photo of his computer screen with his phone, then scanned that and emailed the scanned copy of the screen’s picture on his phone to technical support.
So the picture once on a Facebook group I think (I am a programmer and have no life).

3 Likes

But at what cost? I’m not frikken paying R90+ for a 1/4 bunny.

2 Likes

I won’t lie, we ordered some from The Great Gatsby in Milnerton and we were very surprised. But nothing beats a good Durbs (Lugs) curry ekse.

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks about right to me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Available on Saturday 21/08/2021

8 Likes