Image of the Day

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

But you will Save: R 5,000!

It’s weird when you realise that modern GPUs have more RAM in them than you have for your entire system.

4 Likes

Sadly that seems about par for the course. I think our tech prices are more based off of the € or £. But these days the Dollar is more expensive than the Euro and close to the Pound anyway.

Taking customs and shipping to deepest darkest Africa into account, you used to multiply the $ price by about 20. But now it’s worse than that. Also there is the fact that the 4090 isn’t even selling for $1599 in the States but closer to $2k at the moment.

Crazy powerful card though, but you’d have to be equally as crazy at that price.

3 Likes

I’ll take 2 buckets pleaze

1 Like

Not trying to derail the topic, but prices that high for the 4090 NON Ti makes this 3090 Ti look like a bargain.

What is most shocking is that when I see R23k for a GFX card I actually think: Hmmm… maybe I CAN afford that!

1 Like

Next years 5060 mid range will have the same performance for 10-12k :expressionless:

2 Likes

That’s not much more than the price of the 3090ti shortly after it launched in ZA. Prices are sure to drop after 6-9 months.

2 Likes

4 Likes

That took a few dozen seconds to work out. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yeah, I had to do a double-take.

At first, I was like, “in the end… clown eggs even matter”

Then it clicked. Well done brain!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, only got it now! Now the problem is EARWORM!

4 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Literally bigger than a console

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

The Sims 4 now free to play…

Also the Sims 4:

5 Likes

Dude! You’re stealing my post!!

2 Likes

Sorry… Yours is always more detailed… You do a post, I will do grumpy commentary.

2 Likes