Image of the Day

So many times…

7 Likes

truth

1 Like

2 Likes

We totally missed a tricked in calling our locally developed bombs the Voetsek. Much better name than Mokopa or Umbani.

2 Likes

And then some coffee shop and deli picks up that for their pastry’s. “I’ll have 2 tsek’s and a flat white please.”

“Would you like a side of fokol with that?” Waiter and customer share a chuckle.

Customer pays the R2317 for their order

5 Likes

So I no longer have my camera, and I dont take any lightning pictures any more… But this gadget would have been so cool! It senses bright flashes and then triggers the picture! So your apperture stays open, it pics up there was a flash, and then triggers the next picture! So simple!

4 Likes

So true!

4 Likes

h3412C92C

6 Likes

hahaha… stumbled upon this today. Google is fantastic with its quirky and contextual search results.

5 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

You can Be Awful too.

(And if you haven’t yet, and are able to - arrr! - watch Black Mirror S6E1 "Joan is Awful".)

3 Likes

Battlebit Remastered just lay down the ban hammer while I was playing!

3 Likes

yeah that happened when I was playing as well, seems every now and then, they do a ban wave, its awesome.

1 Like

What did they ban for? Is it cheating or poo poo behaviour?

1 Like

those were for cheating it seems, depending on the server they can ban you for harassment, racism, and general awful behavior.

1 Like

I had nothing fun moments with perfect strangers. Boggles the mind that there are so many assholes to ban

1 Like

2 Likes

7 Likes

All valid points.

2 Likes