Lets see em AI generated pics

There’s a lot out there. Beo posted a screenshot of a bunch somewhere, but I can’t recall where… craiyon.com is free to use, some people have Dall-E 2 (OpenAI) accounts, which is probably still a ‘sign up and wait for an email’ queue. Midjourney bot on Discord used to have a free tier, but it is too taxed, so it’s paid only at the moment.

Craiyon is pretty bad, which is why we normally post those results in Cursed AI images. This thread is for the ones that actually look good :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Midjourney released an update, version 5.1.

5 Likes

The 5.1 update is amazing. I’ve been following the Midjourney Reddit and have been blow away by some of the recent postings there. (I can’t justify the cost cos I’d just waste it on silly things, so I experience Midjourney vicariously through your and their posts.)

Did you do the last one to see how it’s handling (!) hands? And what the heck was the prompt that produced those bloody images?

3 Likes

The changes in 5.1 are great, they did a lot of interface and user experience changes in addition to improving the model.

I just can’t find the time to properly sit down and work on prompts, it’s partly why I had ChatGPT create them for me before, and if you scroll up you can clearly see a difference in the detail and overall composition.

Yes, and the prompt was a handshake to seel a blood contract, lol. A plain old handshake came out a bit too boring.
It still isn’t able to do feet, I’ll spare you the horror show.

Interestingly, I got a warning when submitting that blood one, it asked if I wanted to appeal it. It then says that the appeal is submitted to a more complex AI to determine if it can go ahead. That might be new as well, I’ve never had that happen.

3 Likes

I don’t have a fetish or anything but now you got me curious.

2 Likes

I love the black and white samurai ones!

3 Likes

Ya, it would make for a cool poster. It’s hard to even tell that it’s AI.

2 Likes

I so badly wanna play with midjourney

3 Likes

Let’s hope they re-introduce their free tier again

3 Likes

I canceled my sub, couldn’t justify the price just for messing around purposes.

Your info - SlinX#6277
Subscription: None (Inactive)
Job Mode: Fast
Visibility Mode: Public
Fast Time Remaining: 0.02 minutes
Lifetime Usage: 903 images (13.35 hours)
Relaxed Usage: 0 images (0.00 hours)

That’s a lot of hours :astonished:

4 Likes

There’s been this thing going around on reddit where people generate “the most stereotypical person in {country}”
Without looking at the text at the bottom, see how many you can guess correctly.
I got 12.

https://www.reddit.com/r/midjourney/comments/13jukrf/the_most_stereotypical_person_in_country/

P.S. Europe only.

3 Likes