Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Dungeons 2 free on GOG

https://www.gog.com/game/dungeons_2

edit: no idea why that is in russian

Freaking Russian spy confirmed!

The original Dead Space - free on Origin

It says free but when I open the page it says pay perhaps it will discount it once in the cart.

I also saw that. thought maybe it was because i owned it already that it was showing a price, but i also heard it was free for a day…weird

Free for 48h:

4 Likes

48 hours again:

5 Likes

Thanks for post. I think this game has now been free more than its been on sale hehe

1 Like

I really enjoyed this game.

I actually got it just because Mike Patton.

1 Like

boooop free for a while

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the heads up

Latest free game on Origin: Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/store/medal-of-honor/medal-of-honor-pacific-assault/standard-edition

Free permanent copy, just click install and there you go!

3 Likes

Two Games Are Free To Play On PS4 And Xbox One This Weekend.

If you’re looking for a new game to play this weekend, you have a few choices that won’t cost you a cent. Two major games are having free-to-play weekends across Xbox One and PS4. Better yet, both of them are on sale, so you can try them for free and then buy them for cheap if you like them. Not a bad deal.

Injustice 2, the fighting game featuring DC comic book characters (and others), has a free trial on PS4 and Xbox One running April 12 - 15. In our 9/10 Injustice 2 review, we said, “NetherRealm has delivered a fighting game that can be enjoyed by new players and pros alike in ways that go beyond pure competition. It’s a bar that every fighting game should meet, but one that has up until now seemed out of reach.” The game will be on sale for 40% off on Xbox One and PS4.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is also free to play on PS4, Xbox One, and PC April 12 - 15. The promotion coincides with Wildlands’s first big Year 2 update. It’s called Special Operation I, and it features a mission with Splinter Cell’s Sam Fisher. The game is also 67% off on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam. Note: Xbox One owners must have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to participate in the free play weekend and to get the discount.

Those games should give you plenty of play this weekend, without costing you a cent. Start downloading them now so you can get the most out of them.

Source

I see now Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim also free on steam and XBox this weekend.

Source

Source

3 Likes

Hmmm I wonder if I should download Injustice 2 and finish the single player campaign over the weekend.

Actually I can’t seem to find much information about it. The free to play trial in December apparently only featured the first bit of the single player campaign. So I think I’ll skip then.

1 Like

That’s cheeky of them that they don’t let you play the full single player.

1 Like

because you can finish it in less than a weekend

1 Like

Does that mean effectively the DEMO is free to play this weekend? :smiley:

1 Like

pretty much yes

Halo 5 is also free over the weekend! And it includes the single player campaign.

1 Like