Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

I played the demo way back when it came out, but it ran so poorly that it was unplayable. Hopefully it was fixed in the meantime.

We’ll see how it runs on linux lol

Note that Steel Rats is only free for a few days:

Free to keep when you get it before 4 Apr @ 7:00pm

Also, there’s a free DLC Skins pack available for the game as well. Not sure if it is also free for a limited time though:

1 Like

seems like its the DLC that is free if have hitman III. does not seems to work with the starter pack

1 Like

Well that sucks. Maybe they’ve since fixed the loophole…? It worked for me okay earlier today, although I did have the Starter Pack in my account from two days ago.

Tried it again with an alt account, and get the same as you now. Added the Starter Pack no problem, but the GOTY thing now doesn’t take the price off at checkout:

insert sad face

2 Likes

We dont have a “Free Games” topic… But I have to share this somewhere:

OpenTTD is now on Steam. Still the best management game ever and I play it at least twice a year for the last 10 to 15 years or so!

10 Likes

Hey thats awesome. I’ve still got a very old install.

1 Like
4 Likes

Season One of 3 out of 10 is also still available for free, if you haven’t played it. The 5 episodes were originally released individually over consecutive weeks, but you can now get them all bundled into a single release (like this week’s freebie Season Two).

3 Likes

Deponia: The Complete Journey
Free to keep when you get it before Apr 22 at 5:00 PM CET

4 Likes

The First Tree
Free to keep when you get it before Apr 22 at 5:00 PM

4 Likes

Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth
Free to keep when you get it before Apr 22 at 5:00 PM

4 Likes

Double Epic Games freebies again this week:

(Think Alien Isolation has been given away before.)

3 Likes

It has, since it appears I already own it.

2 Likes

Free on Steam!

7 Likes

Heads up Alien hunters!!

I don’t know if it was there from the start and I just missed it, or if the freebie has been updated since they started it, but Epic Games’ Alien: Isolation giveaway now includes the Last Survivor DLC.

Download Alien: Isolation, along with the Last Survivor DLC for free until the 29th April

For those who already have the base game from the previous time it was given away, to update your copy with the DLC, head back to the store page now and the “Owned” button should be showing as “Get”. Do that and the order gets reprocessed. Go back to the store for and the base game and DLC below should now show as “Owned”.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

Does the courage to play it also come as a free DLC?

3 Likes

Discovered this newly made site via Reddit yesterday:

https://claimfreegames.com/

It tracks limited time 100% free to keep games on Steam, Epic, Itch-io, and Humble at the moment.

4 Likes

BAM
free

3 Likes

Not really a game freebie this week on Epic Games Store, but an free add-on (“worth over $100!”) for the D&D strategy game Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. All new or existing players who log in during the next week will automatically get the Add On pack.

A more traditional open-world action adventure game on the Free slate for next week:

3 Likes